Bad news for Spyderco....

TonkinWarrior

Enlightened
jds009 said:
i want a ccw...how would a 15 year old go about getting one?
1. Wait about 6 years.
2. Keep your nose clean as you mature. (Successful military service is highly recommended for the discipline it'll beget to assist you in this process.)
3. Get knowledge. And training. Lotsa good training.
4. Along the way avoid/reject all firearms "lessons" or other How-To illustrations as depicted in anything produced by Hollywood or the news media, including TV, movies, and documentaries with the usual leftwing hidden agenda.
5. Try to get through school/college without succumbing to the all-prevailing spitload of cultural/political conditioning designed to turn you into a (*cough*) modern, sensitive, feminized, conflict-and-weapons-averse "Progressive," i.e., a metrosexual wimp.

Good luck.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Personally, I think the government is jealous and don't like the fact that their citizens have better equipment then them.

That was meant to be a joke

jds009

Enlightened
TonkinWarrior said:
1. Wait about 6 years.
2. Keep your nose clean as you mature. (Successful military service is highly recommended for the discipline it'll beget to assist you in this process.)
3. Get knowledge. And training. Lotsa good training.
4. Along the way avoid/reject all firearms "lessons" or other How-To illustrations as depicted in anything produced by Hollywood or the news media, including TV, movies, and documentaries with the usual leftwing hidden agenda.
5. Try to get through school/college without succumbing to the all-prevailing spitload of cultural/political conditioning designed to turn you into a (*cough*) modern, sensitive, feminized, conflict-and-weapons-averse "Progressive," i.e., a metrosexual wimp.

Good luck.

1...ok, i hav e to be 21
2. i will try my hardest....
3. what kind of training & knowledge?
4. duh
5. haha...already passed, im on a frkkin flashlight forum. i love knives, i love to hunt...

Thanks for all that :grin2:

RAF_Groundcrew

Enlightened
its unfortunate huh...messed up priorities...totally off topic but there are people serving long prison terms for possesion of marijuana but some murderers like OJ get off the hook because of their money...but as messed up as it is I still Love the US...but then again I never left it? Maybe there are other places better than the US to live?
Don't even think of coming to Britain! I'd love to welcome you if you visit, but you'd hate it, for all the things that you 'couldn't do' over here.

cutlerylover

Banned
Don't even think of coming to Britain! I'd love to welcome you if you visit, but you'd hate it, for all the things that you 'couldn't do' over here.

Yeah, I can only imagine...Born and raised in america I will alwasy know and believe that america is the best country on earth...but..........I can only go by what I know...and being that I never left the US...I really ahve no idea...from what I hear switzerland is really nice...lol...Im sure thewre are a few other countries that are a little more simple than the US...maybe noit as much political crap you know...

Meeshi_ma

Newly Enlightened
Haha:grin2: ive used that in school before...cept it was just a regular knife & i said its a multi tool, it was bigger than the legal limit too...:grin2:

It wasn't too long ago (8-9 years tops) when I could walk onto any airplane with multiple leathermans on me (them - "whats this?", me - "bicycle repair tool").

I actually lost my first Wave on the seat of a plane somewhere around Denver... boy wouldn't that cause some excitement now? Someone finding an unclaimed sheathed knife on a plane...

-Brian

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I recall correctly the movie, Streets of Fire, had a nice Balisong sequence during the beginning of the movie. ("...try it again, punk.")

A little Ry Cooder music helping things along.

That movie had it's moments.

Last edited:

zk188

Newly Enlightened
Just wait till they start calling our flashlights eyesight destroying laserbeams switchblades come on i proudly support spyderco.

cbxer55

Enlightened
1...ok, i hav e to be 21
2. i will try my hardest....
3. what kind of training & knowledge?
4. duh
5. haha...already passed, im on a frkkin flashlight forum. i love knives, i love to hunt...

Thanks for all that :grin2:

Good for you. Glad to hear some can get through school with their minds intact.:thumbsup:

cbxer55

Enlightened

Ha ha!
How'd you guys fair on the GUV trying to ban kitchen knives, cause they have points?:eek:
Did you know you can stab someone witha straw?
Hold your thumb over one end and it will glide right on in.:eek:
Next on the agenda, banning straws.:rolleyes:

BTW, this is pretty much my EDC.
Sometimes I omit the Kimber .45, but the North American Arms Guardian .32 is always on me somewhere,
usually left ankle. The knives are Benchmade Rukus and Mini=Rukus. Leatherman Charge XTi in black.
Surefire U2.
This would raise a few eyebrows in Britiain or Australia.
3719b7a62f92af03be1a0e631abc3b910_large.jpg

Last edited: