Bad products + lousy service = Nitecore

jacinho

Newly Enlightened
Last year I bought a HC90. In April the plastic bracket broke. After many emails and promises, I'm still waiting for a replacement bracket.
My advice: if you need minimal aftersales service, do not buy Nitecore products.

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
Last year I bought a HC90. In April the plastic bracket broke. After many emails and promises, I'm still waiting for a replacement bracket.
My advice: if you need minimal aftersales service, do not buy Nitecore products.

Wrong place for this mate. Post it in the Cheers'N'Jeers section. By the way, I have dealt with Nitecore CS and they have replaced my Nitecore CU6 in two weeks when sent the light back to them. Are you sure you are dealing directly with Nitecore rather than a reseller that sells Nitecore products? Official Nitecore CS email: [email protected]

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
the Nitecore overall track record is pretty damn spotty. They sell a LOT of lights thus when a LOT of things go wrong with them we read about here a LOT. More so than any other builder that I know of. Sure, Fenix track record isnt perfect either nobodys is but when comes to mass produced high output LED lights Fenix track record is on a far higher level than NC. Been a lurker then member here for a very long time NC has had the most complaints Ive read of yet admit to have bought a few of their lights. None have failed on me. The 2015 NC lights as evidenced by my frigging outstanding MH20 seem to signal a new gen NC for me. The MH20 has become my most used light and is always in my front right pocket UC35 in rear left pocket remaining front left pocket and or belt remain open for specific lights I need for more specific tasks. For instance Ill quite proudly wear 3 lights front right, left rear and an SR52 in its sheath on my belt for instance. Love night spotting across the Potomac where I live the big Olights have been a godsend for night fishing

jacinho

Newly Enlightened
Tnx. I will repost my bad experiences with Nitecore's aftersales service in the Cheers'N'Jeers section.
BTW: I did communicate with [email protected] from day one.
Problem with the Chinese is they have a 'watery' way of thinking. They have no clue what aftersales service means, because they ar not interested in aftersales service. By avoiding aftersales services, such as warranty repairs or replacement, the problem is solved. For them.