Batteries not being mailed from china

sidetracker

Newly Enlightened
After about 6 weeks of no batteries, I received my refund from Fasttech. So I ordered batteries from Orbtronic and received them quickly with no problems.

Visna

Newly Enlightened
i ordered about 3 weeks ago 4pcs ncr 18650b on ebay , arrived yesterday, in two boxes, by air mail from singapore to slovakia

Marek

Holiday

Newly Enlightened
wallbuys site notice : Now more and more customers give us good feedback and receive their battery orders after 20 working days, so there is no battery issue in wallbuys now. any problem send a email to us
it seems that their batteries can ship normally

den331

Newly Enlightened
Just bought 4x ncr18650 from ebay it shipped to me in Canada. I told the seller mark as a gift . They shipped it in a battery plastic case

tonijedi

Newly Enlightened
I received one 18650 that was mailed with tracking number. The other batteries from other sellers that didn't provide tracking number are still to arrive. I don't know if the tracking makes any difference but I got both a PD35 and a 18650 in less than 2 weeks while normally all other orders (untracked) take about 1 month to arrive. I bought from eBay and there wasn't extra charges for the tracking (it wasn't even stated that they will provide it, that it's just free shipping).

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my 2 separate orders of 2 x 18650 from WallBuy, approximately 3weeks after i order.
I'm from Singapore, btw..

They even declared that the package contains Lithium ion cells.

- JonK

Rod911

Enlightened
I have only had 2 pairs of King Kong 26650 from FastTech not arrive, despite FT saying they sent it. Otherwise, I received the following over the last month:
- 6 * Panasonic NCR18650PF from FastTech
- 16 * Panasonic NCR18650B from Wallbuys (2 separate orders of 10 and 6 cells)
- 4 * King Kong 26650 from an eBay seller based in China

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have only had 2 pairs of King Kong 26650 from FastTech not arrive, despite FT saying they sent it. Otherwise, I received the following over the last month:
- 6 * Panasonic NCR18650PF from FastTech
- 16 * Panasonic NCR18650B from Wallbuys (2 separate orders of 10 and 6 cells)
- 4 * King Kong 26650 from an eBay seller based in China

How did u get to purchase 10 batteries at one time from WallBuy?
I was only allowed to buy 1 pair per order..

- JonK

Rod911

Enlightened
How did u get to purchase 10 batteries at one time from WallBuy?
I was only allowed to buy 1 pair per order..

- JonK
I put it in my cart and clicked on buy? No issues for either orders. The first 10 order, no message at all. As for the 6 cell order, they did say any order larger than one pair, they'd have to deliver it a pair at a time. It didn't turn out like that as I got all 6 cells in one package.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put it in my cart and clicked on buy? No issues for either orders. The first 10 order, no message at all. As for the 6 cell order, they did say any order larger than one pair, they'd have to deliver it a pair at a time. It didn't turn out like that as I got all 6 cells in one package.

I see. It's my first time buying from that website, hence i didn't order more than 1 pair after seeing that message. I'll try it out again.
Btw, i am assuming all ur cells come bubble wrapped individually w/o the plastic case. Right?
Both my orders of batteries are like that..

- JonK

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Helo! Don't see a way to create an account at wallbuy, without purchase or being a wholesaler.

Seems spelling mistakes on site doesn't slow down shipping.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today i got batteries from Wallbuy.
With registered Malaysian post and a sticker on the package
vu59.jpg

Bumble

Enlightened
Fasttech have started selling batteries again. paid $12.54 for TWO panasonic NCR18650PF delivered. :)