Be a man. Show your multi-tools and SAKs.

HeadCSO

Enlightened
toolsxk4.jpg

CplTriangle

Newly Enlightened
Inferno, that's pretty impressive. I've never seen anybody modify their gerbers, let alone add keys! I'm a fan of the gerbers as well.

Zero_Enigma

Enlightened
2cp3uc2.jpg

I like the Gerber multi-tools since you can modify them; I keep a spare house & car key on mine, and moved the tools around to where I want them!

SWEET setup and idea. I've not had a key cut in ages. Not sure even how much the average key cut costs now a days at say Walmart or such. What model multi-tool you own?

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been going through my collection, getting ready to sell off some of the extras. I just saw this thread and thought I'd snap a few pics to show the (lack of) progress I'm making. Most of the knives are in this toolbox. I think.

top.jpg
tray.jpg

bottom.jpg

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been going through my collection, getting ready to sell off some of the extras. I just saw this thread and thought I'd snap a few pics to show the (lack of) progress I'm making. Most of the knives are in this toolbox. I think.

top.jpg
tray.jpg

bottom.jpg

Oh boy....there's a sick puppy!

Really, though, I just wanted to say that this thread title makes me laugh every time I see it.

phaserrifle

Newly Enlightened
l

Some peice of cheap chinese stuff.
I am currently trying to trash it, so i can justify buying annother, shouldn't take long....

SnWnMe

Enlightened
leathermen1024

Old Wave
Core (issued to me @ work... I know, I have it rough)
Skeletool, my latest pocket pal

Not in pic:
Cheap Winchester multi that lives in my range bag
Gerber 400 Sport (getting warranty service @ Gerber's)