Be a man. Show your multi-tools and SAKs.

brandocommando

Enlightened
I just finished moving and found these in a box of stuff about 2 days ago...
I didn't even know I had them! An original Leatherman maybe???
Please excuse the rust, the first thing I did was oil them but I still need to do a little polishing!
RonaC018.jpg

RonaC014.jpg

RonaC.jpg

Last edited:

shortstack

Enlightened
Here is my newly acquired Gerber 600 Multi-Plier with a sheath I made.
as it sits in the holster
30hvlmd.jpg

29xagdu.jpg

and how it sits on the belt
30vevrq.jpg

cbxer55

Enlightened
Leatherman Charge Ti, one natural and the other all black.

Old original Leatherman Super Tool in all black.

And this nice Husky my soon-to-be-ex wife got as a door prize, and promptly gave to me.

RFOneWatt

Newly Enlightened
Be sure to post pics. :)

I tell ya, there is something about getting a new Leatherman in the post. I don't care if it's your 11th Juice - of the same model - receiving the 11th is just as exciting as getting the first!!

Enjoy!!

-RF

EvanH

Newly Enlightened
I really liked the modification that Spidey82 did on their Leatherman, so I took it as inspiration for my mod's. I added a tungsten carbide glass breaker as Spidey82 did, then swapped the Leatherman Wave standard pliers for a set of Leatherman Rebar jaws, and added a stainless steel cap screw welded in place as a thumbstud on the knife blade. In the center of the cap screw I added a glow dot from Epoxy with some glow powder. See the attached photo's:
2Q==
Z
9k=

dmanuel

Newly Enlightened
If I posted a picture of all my SAK's we would be here all day so I will just leave these few.

Each case holds 40+, Ted Nugent Farmers in front
sak4_zpsbqkzomdp.jpg

Some of my past limited production trade fodder
sak_zpshs4dryhp.jpg

sak2_zpsg7bgkz2y.jpg

bonefreak

Newly Enlightened
Nice collection Nut!! guess knives on the mirror for Nutsak is SAKnut! I just gave my 9 yr old his first SAK and he opened a bottle of Harry Potter butter beer with it!! Also, we went to a recent sporting event and I forgot I had my SAK in my pocket so I put it in my shoe, but there were metal detectors, so I just put it in my wallet and they didn't look in there. My boy said why did I need it, I said its always w me in case we are attacked by a terrorist!! LOL