Best CR2 Light??

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The original post read:

Peak does offer Soul Pacific, the review link was provided for reference on to overall quality of the product :)

Example this 150 $ Titanium Pacific Peak can be had in Soul or Luxeon, I am sure HA III light and bodies for AA, CR2 and AAA are available, both in pocket and keychain with an option of momentary switch.

One can order through their custom shop for any special requirement.

aceo07

Enlightened
I'm currently using the Ultrafire WF-606B which has a smaller head than the WF-606A. I'm very happy with it because it's so small but the downside is always the runtime with CR2 cells.

This is out of the scope of this thread but I've placed an order for the Ultrafire WF-C6 which takes RCR123A cells and it is only 5mm longer than the 606B. This should be a better compromise of size vs. runtime.

If only they could bump up the runtime by lowering the output.

x923x

Newly Enlightened
Opinion on this lite from DealExtreme?

Mini-Clicky 3W Cree Flashlight (1xCR2)

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4201

i think it's a great little light except I wasn't too crazy about the tail switch cover it came with so i swapped it out (see post #3 above). i love the fact that it's a simple on/off clicky and it's plenty bright. I've been using a AW RCR2 battery from lighthound.com without any problems.

gorn

Enlightened
Opinion on this lite from DealExtreme?

Mini-Clicky 3W Cree Flashlight (1xCR2)

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4201

I picked one up right after DX started offering them. I really like it. It's a little longer than my other cr2 lights but the clicky makes that worth it. I showed it to a buddy I gave an ORB raw to. He clicked it on and said "Jesus that is bright, and it's daylight out".

The quality is as good as my Fenix lights. For the money it is a great bargin IMO.