Best Zombie Movie

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am.

Though to be honest, Season 2 dragged its heels for the last 2/3 of the series. If they pull that same sort of B.S. in Season 3, I'm not going to waste my time watching it.

You mean when they spent like 8 episodes looking for the little girl? I was amazed by that! The previous season was fast paced, they moved from place to place, the plot moved forward regularly........But then...........It came to a screeching halt! Then came the farm season. Every episode involved looking for the girl, while waiting for the kid to heal up and figuring out what to next. Then the next season started after they killed all the zombies in the barn. I actually missed like 3 episodes of the next season, and still havent seen them yet. AT least it kinda picked up again though. I think it sucks that the one guy had to be killed off, dont remember his name, but he was the other cop and buddy of the main character. I forget everyone's names between seasons!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yeah, Shane is dead.

Just seemed odd as Hell . . . Here's a farm house that is open, defenseless, and magically no one who stays on it gets attacked . . . Until one night when literally an army of zombies is just passing through, minding their own business, not causing any trouble; and then they hear a gunshot! And slowly they turned . . . Headed towards the farm house. :eek:

I love how some fans of the show say that it's better than the average zombie movie because it shows what life would realistically be like if there was indeed a zombie outbreak.

unnerv

Enlightened
For those who like zombie comedies, take a look at Fido and Ahhh! zombies.
Fido is about how people have turned zombies into pets
Ahhh zombies is a zombie movie from the point of view of the zombies not the humans.

CPFBiology

Enlightened
Just watched the "Dance of the Dead", and it wasn't actually that bad.

Some parts were corny and really cheesy, but it was better than the Return of the Living Dead, and the Return of the Living Dead II.

Trioxin-2,4,5, lol

biglights

Enlightened
For those who like zombie comedies, take a look at Fido and Ahhh! zombies.
Fido is about how people have turned zombies into pets
Ahhh zombies is a zombie movie from the point of view of the zombies not the humans.

I have Fido in my video watch list on Amazon video, looks interesting. Ahhh Zombies was different, kinda high on the cheese factor though..

CPFBiology

Enlightened
There's two streams, the Romero stream, and non-Romero stream.

Night
Return 1
Return 2
Return 3
Return 4 Necropolis
Return 5 Rave to the Grave

Romero
Night
Dawn
Day
Land
Survival
Diary

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Not sure if "28 Days Later" is technically a zombie film. Those folks weren't undead. Just infected with rage. Shoot one of them in the torso, and they die. No head shots needed.
Supernatural zombies just destroy suspension of disbelief for me. Some sort of disease ala 28 Days is so much more plausible than the reanimated dead that violate the laws of thermodynamics (ala the The Zombie Survival Guide's zombies that can operate without oxygen or even any apparent energy source).

redking79

Newly Enlightened
I liked Dawn of the Dead (2004) also. It was one of Zach Synder's early movies. I kept waiting for a sequel but Mr. Synder moved onto other bigger, better projects.

AMC's the Walking Dead is great too.

CPFBiology

Enlightened
Have there been any good movies that have come out up until now?

I got caught up with most of the Resident Evil movies, now there is another one. Anyone seen the latest?

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best zombie movie will be the one based on a true story. It'll probably be called something like Ebola Zombie Apocalypse. The story is playing out right now. Just check out the news:
http://frontpageafricaonline.com/in...a-patient-flees-tellewoyan-hospital-shut-down
http://abcnews.go.com/International/terrifying-things-learned-ebola-hot-zone/story?id=24789445 (Pay particular attention to #5 in the article: The virus can make you psychotic.)
It starts with an outbreak of 30,000 people in various airports exposed by one man. http://www.inquisitr.com/1383702/ebola-outbreak-30000/#wMUic7eXU7VfmPlm.99
It spread to the U.S. when hundreds of U.S. Peace Corps volunteers who may have come into contact with the virus were evacuated back to the U.S. and two U.S. doctors who had the virus returned to the U.S. for treatment (though no vaccine has yet been proven to work on humans). http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2722339
For our sakes, let's hope this movie has a happy ending.
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/07/31/emory-university-hospital-to-treat-american-with-ebola/