Bin Coding: Color, Flux and Vf Charts and Links for Popular White LEDs

uk_caver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any better now (different name, JPG rather than GIF, added 'www.' to path in link)?

The first image worked fine for me, so I can't easily work out what the problem was.

holygeez03

Enlightened
Some of the images can't be found for me... are others experiencing any problems? If so, can someone re-post them on a different image hosting site and re-link?

Thanks.

uk_caver

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me, at the moment, the bridgelux cool+neutral images from post #1 seem absent (without error messages/images), and it's odd that the html source seems to include two images for each of those empty positions.
Mind you, the source also has two images referenced for xlamp cool white but only one visible (to me, at the moment).

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
After stepping aside for awhile I see that both Imageshack and Google are having issues saving my images. It's on my to do list to at least restore what I had in both instances. As for updating, I'll see. I'm getting life back under control, but my schedule is fluctuating between days and nights currently.

jimmy5

Newly Enlightened
mkay, i'm definitely missing something... where does the name ssc-p7 derives from? in a Flux chart above, the P letter somehow only has 32 lumens?

Last edited: