Can someone HELP me please.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
The malkoff can run on two rechargeable aw rcr123s. The e2dl im not sure about, might be too much voltage.

HunkaBurninLove

Newly Enlightened
How much output?
What Beam pattern?(you might not want to light up 10 people if you are only pointing at 1 person).
What size?
Runtime?
Multimode?

Cradle charger rechargeable or can use rechargeable batteries?

Good questions to think about. It would help us make recommendations.

Do you want a narrow pinpoint beam, or more of a floody dispersion beam?

Do you want something that has low (to look at IDs) and high (to light up someone across the room)?

When you say "rechargeable", do you want to recharge the batteries while still in the flashlight? Or do you mind taking out the batteries and charging them in a charger?

How long do you need the batteries to last? All night? Will it be used continuously or just a few bursts at a time?

I personally like flashlights that can use non-proprietary batteries to give me the option of using off-the-shelf batteries in case I don't (or forget) get a chance to recharge.

LED lights are nice because they tend to be a bit more robust in case you drop your lights a lot.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just get an Aleph 19 and some AW-recharg batts.....:)

You`ll be set.....:thumbsup:

(been bouncing doors for about 14 years....:sick2:)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want em to feel the heat from far away, you want a thrower....

http://www.dereelight.com/dbsv2.htm

this option:
DBS V2 w/ DI Cree XR-E WC Q5 (SMO) - $125

Alternatively:
http://www.kaidomain.com/WEBUI/ProductDetail.aspx?TranID=3961

is also very good, and very affordable.

Either of these lights is SURE to get anyones attention, even across a croweded dance floor.

a flashaholic bouncer i met once uses 2 x 18650 batteries, in a Surefire 9P + 1 cell extender, and a Lumen Factory Bulb, and a Stainless Steel bezel.

Crenshaw

Latest posts