Can you identify this flashlight?

NateW

Newly Enlightened
I'm hoping that someone here might know the make and model of the flashlight in the images below.

You might have seen them advertised on Facebook, by a scammer.
1f642.png
But I suspect that this product really does exist, because most scammers of that type just recycle the marketing materials of a legitimate product. It's usually easy to find the real thing for sale elsewhere, but in this case, there isn't any branding visible.

The light has adjustable focus (not just the 'light saber' mode shown below), and the diameter looks similar to a light that I already own, which uses three 18650 cells, so I'm guessing there are six 18650 cells inside this one... But that's just a guess.

Sorry about the grainy pics.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

Attachments

• mysterylight1.jpg
    mysterylight1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 128
  • mysterylight2.jpg
    mysterylight2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 107

NateW

Newly Enlightened
I'm still trying to find the name of the company that makes the light in the photos.

The scammer was running Facebook ads under the name "Cuotosy" (I think?) and then "Pocketegy" and I saw the same ad under a different name a couple days ago. I'm guessing they just change their name every time Facebook gets enough fraud complaints to shut down an ad campaign.

Half the stuff I see advertised on Facebook is obviously a scam, which makes me wonder how much of the rest is just less-obvious scams. :)

Latest posts