Cars, Man

Viscous fan maybe and radiator?

Got to love a v8:naughty:

OYE! I wrote not so obvious.... :nana:

~ CG

Overhead cams to boot. -

AYQeOrv.jpg

Last edited:
Jerry has never impressed me as an off-road kinda guy. I think he's only thrown up once since June 28th 1980. Damn the black n white cookie. :barf:

~ Chance

:ohgeez: Well, it didn't take long for me to be proven wrong. See the new episode of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffeé.

iT6Zehp.jpg

Last edited:

59ride

Enlightened

HSV GTO LS3 6.2 litre, 485 rwhp, 890Nm torque, 6 speed, cam and head work, loads of internal upgrades

turbodog

Flashaholic
One of the 'top' replica makers is Unique Motorcars in Gadsden, AL. Wife and I stopped in there this past Friday. Spent about 3 hours touring the shop and riding.

Not as loud as I would have figured. Driver's foot area is pushed way to the left... there's only so much room left after you take out a chunk for the engine.

Drive shaft is 11" long. Let that sink in for a moment.

Learned a lot about their process/product. They do make a fine car. Figure I'll pick one up about 12-18 months from now, depending on cash flow.

Even though we live close enough to drive it home, he said this was a bad idea. Seems people on the interstate will just stay alongside you to look at the car. I think that pressing the pedal on the right could solve that problem!

Even though we live close enough to drive it home, he said this was a bad idea. Seems people on the interstate will just stay alongside you to look at the car. I think that pressing the pedal on the right could solve that problem!

A friend of mine owned one of these. - His also had the decals.

TnJAE94.jpg

One beautiful summer day he let The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner and I take it for a ride. I had never experienced so much attention. Everybody I looked at was looking at the car and or us. After a few minutes it became very disconcerting, especially when we got stuck in stop n go traffic driving through Point Defiance park. Almost 30 years later, I still remember it like it happened yesterday.

While I'd be thrilled to own a Cobra, I wouldn't want to drive it anywhere but out in the country-side, sans all the attention.

~ Chance

We've owned this for about 2.5 years. Wonderful V8 power and lots of 09 goodies. Hardly anyone gives it a second L@@K, if even a glance. :anyone:

~ CG

Y2PtZI3.jpg

I bought this SJW T-shirt to go with the Caddy. :nana:

ce3KcYr.jpg

Last edited:

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
So Chevy reps were demoing the all electric Chevy Bolt at our work parking lot. I thought of Darryl the EV guy for those that remember. I asked the reps if they ever heard of the Chevy EV from about 15 years ago and they had not.