• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

no reason to use express, we have a few far flung international shipments coming in so no rush =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

OK im struggling to get the reflector out my E series bezels... Ive tried heating them up in boiling water then unscrewing any tips?

I don't think they are removable, better ask around on the forums!

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

Did you have a link to the colours? I had a quick look and can't find what I'm looking for. There was a thread which had all the colours, and looked cool too.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll look and see if I have anything, I had several items done before in a run by someone else.

Bring'em on!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did you have a link to the colours? I had a quick look and can't find what I'm looking for. There was a thread which had all the colours, and looked cool too.

That way jslappa; you can see all of the colors on NIC's website we can order anything they sell =)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

That way jslappa; you can see all of the colors on NIC's website we can order anything they sell =)

I just looked up Desert tan on that website looks like there are two deserts and one tan.
Do you know which one they will be doing? I am starting to like the two Deserts (DESERT SAND) as they are lighter what about you Morelite ?.

I will also be happy with the Tan.

H-245 Desert Sage
IMG_5497.jpg

H-199 DESERT SAND the lighter part
5.jpg

H-235 Coyote tan
IMG_7159.jpg

Last edited:

luopo

Newly Enlightened

I have a couple of lights I'd like done in safety orange. Please PM me with shipping info, thanks!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

pms sent out =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think this is the tan typically used for military desert ops

Rat;372123 H-235 Coyote tan [IMG said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Snaper/IMG_7159.jpg[/IMG]

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just looked up Desert tan on that website looks like there are two deserts and one tan.
Do you know which one they will be doing? I am starting to like the two Deserts (DESERT SAND) as they are lighter what about you Morelite ?.

I will also be happy with the Tan.
Desert sand looks good to me too.
I also like the flat dark earth.

Last edited:

DrSwiger

Newly Enlightened

2D Mag shipped today, Thanks
Dr Swiger

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just out of curiosity... How much for an LF2XT? (or two)

red_hackle

Enlightened

The pictures look amazing - How much for a C2 with KL3 head (stripped to empty shell; 3 parts just the head) in graphite black? Is there a chance to still join the current run if I expedite shipping from the UK or should I wait for another run now?

Edit: I suppose this is also a question of feasibility - The parts of the head are rather small!

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just out of curiosity... How much for an LF2XT? (or two)

Probably $40, as long as they are 3 part lights they require all the same masking as a larger light just slighly less coating =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

The pictures look amazing - How much for a C2 with KL3 head (stripped to empty shell; 3 parts just the head) in graphite black? Is there a chance to still join the current run if I expedite shipping from the UK or should I wait for another run now?

Edit: I suppose this is also a question of feasibility - The parts of the head are rather small!

How is the kl3 head different than a z44? Can you send me a pic of the parts involved? I did a custom 9 piece light in the first run (see pic in post #1), all of the extra masking does cost extra but the results were epic!

red_hackle

Enlightened

How is the kl3 head different than a z44? Can you send me a pic of the parts involved? I did a custom 9 piece light in the first run (see pic in post #1), all of the extra masking does cost extra but the results were epic!

I took two quick and dirty pictures of the three unscrewed parts of the head and the full host. The KL3 is not a P60 head - However, I have stripped it of all wiring, LED and driver and would like it coated before modding it. Let me know what you think and please PM me your shipping details with a quote - Not to keep anyone else waiting I could probably mail the light out first thing tomorrow morning (obviously stripped of lens, clip, switch and o-rings).

Edit: "epic" is exactly the look/quality I'm after... :rock:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Probably $40, as long as they are 3 part lights they require all the same masking as a larger light just slighly less coating =)

They are 2 parts lights. 80mm (total length) x 14mm diameter.
The electronic tail switch is not intended to be cerakoted.
Could you readjust the price?

Last edited:

brandocommando

Enlightened

I have been wanting some safety orange host's for a while, looks like now's a good time to get it done.
When is the deadline for you getting the parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.