• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey everyone...back in the saddle as much as I can be after surgery...trying to get all squared up with all of the current obligations and to be frank I'm in a bit over my head as far as keeping track of everything I owe to outstanding orders. Really just want to get all of the outstanding stuff squashed so I can relax and recover

Sooooo

PM box has been cleared; if I owe you something, have something of yours in process or otherwise please send me a PM with the following info:

What I have of yours/what I owe you
Your name and address
How it was paid for/if it was paid for

I have like 3 months of stuff swamping me...anything you can do to make it easier for me to find your stuff is going to be a huge help.

RAT- your stuff will go out this week followed by JYWJ and Machete God as they are the most massive orders...in the meantime I will be sending out the smaller orders as I get a handle on who I owe what to

Dr. Swiger - gotcha
Smarkum - need to have the coater mail your pedal covers out directly; they have been done since july =(

Can't believe how FUBAR this summer has been...seriously the worst of my life so far...just want to get everybody satisfied and squared away so I don't have this weighing on the back of my mind anymore =)

I WILL NOT BE TAKING ON ANY NEW PROJECTS UNTIL ALL OUTSTANDING ORDERS ARE COMPLETE...gotta get everything back under control again

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, bugsy, good to hear from you! i never realized you were hit so hard.

so glad you're back in the saddle. no rush on my account, i just wondered what the story was.

take care and get well 'cause CPF needs you back as a contributing member.

[guess i should be glad my vasectomy went so fast/simple/easy]

Ceya!

Newly Enlightened
Bugsy714,

Get better, as i've been in this same ( not same surgery) boat as you, with some my back logged (knives) issues years ago.

Your health is important or nothing gets done.

Seems you got good support here from these guys on this forum.

Again healthy recovery for you and wife.

S/F,
CEYA!

simplec6

Enlightened
Glad you're ok now Bugsy. I will be contacting you after you get all caught up.

DrSwiger

Newly Enlightened
Nope. Have sent about five. I would just like my light. Don't know about the rest of you, but it has been over a year since I paid for my light. That's right, a year! Still waiting

Chicago X

Enlightened
Nope. Have sent about five. I would just like my light. Don't know about the rest of you, but it has been over a year since I paid for my light. That's right, a year! Still waiting

:huh:

Uh-oh.

That doesn't sound right.

Charles, are you OK man? Please let us know you're still alive and kicking !

DrSwiger

Newly Enlightened
Re: **OPEN** Cerakote Service *Choosing New Colors* Get your lights coated!!

I understand things happen, but sent my light August last year!
At this point, I pretty much have just given up

DrSwiger

Newly Enlightened

Has anyone gotten their lights? Still waiting!
PM sent

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has anyone gotten their lights? Still waiting!
PM sent

I got a PM yesterday from Bugsy I will keep you all posted.
cheers

Copy & past of PM
"I'm going to try to stuff all of these today before I head back to visit my wife in the hospital...that poor girl has been in and out all summer with diabetes complications that arose from an infection...just trying to survive over here"

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dr. Swiger; check your email shipping notis went out yesterday...tried to pm you

So Dr. Swiger, ChicagoX and Coyote are in the mail, Smarkum I have to go to the coater to pick yours up or I may ask him to ship it directly to you

No further coating will be done until we get all of the past due stuff sorted and I get my big international shipments out RAT jwyj and Machete god...those are butt kickers when it comes to pack time...just need to find that time

If I have your light/part for coating please message me; I only have a couple of lights for that service and I'll give the option to mail it back at my expense and/or get a discounted coating once things settle down.

I'm trying my best to find the time...just soo eff'n stressed out right now and family must come first =)

Thanks again for not turning this into a witchhunt guys...you have been uber patient with this and I truly appreciate it...hoping things will be better soon

mr.lumen

Enlightened

your welcome and thank you for handling it the way you are. always remember what my girlfriend tells me, communication is key. :)

DrSwiger

Newly Enlightened

Charles, thanks. Will look out for it

Chicago X

Enlightened

My lights arrived last week, and everything looks great.

I hope things even out for you soon, C.

T45

Enlightened

Could you guys post some pictures of your lights that have been cerakoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.