• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
You don't understand.

The lights are not at any machinist.

It's a lie.....same one I've been hearing for months.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since Bugsy is adamant that the lights are at the machinist and has been using that excuse to negate himself, then he should just tell you who the machinist is. Failing which he should stop playing the same tune.I wonder what else would he say....

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
Since Bugsy is adamant that the lights are at the machinist and has been using that excuse to negate himself, then he should just tell you who the machinist is. Failing which he should stop playing the same tune.I wonder what else would he say....

It's not like I have a running dialog with Charles. Here the way it works. I send multiple PM's, voice mails and emails asking him to return my property and cash.

Then, when he finally decides to answer one....I get the "lights are at the machinist" reply....that's the end of the contact for the next month or two.

This entire fiasco has been extremely frustrating....time consuming....and futile.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
I called the Coater months ago to inquire about the items of mine that he had. I made arrangements to have them mailed to me. I asked him if he had any flashlights left that Charles had not picked up. He said NO. Charles had everything back (except the parts I had coated). My parts were NOT flahslights and had to be coated in a seperate process. So they sent me those parts. I don't know who the machinist is ,but I think trying to find out and contacting them is an excellent idea.

Do we have a CPF'r map? A map that shows where people live. It would nice to find a CPF'r that lives near Charles that could help us retrieve our parts. He still has one item that I purchased from him that I have not received. And, I've not heard about that item for a L O N G . . .

My other thought, is don't we have enough information at this point to contact the local police and talk with them about theft? We have records that he has our goods right? Some of us have record that we paid for items he already has. That seems like enough info, along with the ID numbers we have on some of the lights, to at least speak to a detective.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi
Guys Charles has made contact with a few of us me included. So that's a positive we will see what happens in the next few days as he has promised to have the lights sent out in the next few days.
He did send pictures of all the lights being packed into boxes. If he was out to rip us off there would be no reason I can think of why he would come back into the picture this late so that's a good thing in my eyes.
The email I got from him he generally sounded sorry and will now let his actions speak for him before posting again. I think he is to depressed to be posting on here right now. Words from his email "to be honest I'm afraid to go anywhere near the boards because I just cant handle any added stress right now"
Jeff I think you should have an answer in the next few days lets see what happens from here.

cheers
William

PS: I cannot wait for the day to come that I can hold my Black four flats A2 in my hands for the first time :naughty:

mr.lumen

Enlightened
oye vey. man i hope i get my stuff back or money back. i have faith..a little. i know im a small order so ill probably be last to receive it but i still do. keep us all posted on here. thanks!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a ray of hope. I hope everyone gets their property back.

We spoke about your machining parts. Charles ask if he could have the owners deal with him direct. The machinist does not what anybody else harassing him so told Charles not to hand out his info. Sounds like he also has had a hand in this C2's taking so long.

But we all must be all a little happier than this time last week I know I am. Sure it will be better when all our parts are back with us but its looking much better now.

I also feel all our emotions and feelings over the past few days have been very justified. So I have no bad feeling over anything I or others have said its all understanding under the circumstances.

Talk soon
William

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
Charles ask if he could have the owners deal with him direct. The machinist does not what anybody else harassing him so told Charles not to hand out his info. Sounds like he also has had a hand in this C2's taking so long.
William

You're kidding right? The owners (me) deal directly with Charles??????

What does he think I've been trying to do over the last 6 months?????

All I can do is hope for the best.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're kidding right? The owners (me) deal directly with Charles??????

What does he think I've been trying to do over the last 6 months?????

All I can do is hope for the best.

No you miss understood my poor attempt at tying to explane what I was told.
I will try again.
Charles asked the Machinist could he give you the owner of the c2's he's contact details so you could talk with him "the machinist" direct yourself.

But knowing he has been dragging this job on he reclined. I would guess he did not want to face the music from a feed up owner who has waited long enough.
Hope this makes more sense.

cheers

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
Charles emailed me today saying that my c2 bodies were done and that he would be sending them shortly. I asked him to send them ups fully insured.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. I'll post when they arrive at my house.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open

I am on my way down the post office now.
Its looking good on my end.
I think Charles is getting the big orders out of the way than he will start clearing the smaller orders.
I am so excited :rock:

Missed delivery - Scheduled for another delivery attempt today

November 15, 2012, 8:33 am

AUSTRALIA

International Parcels

Arrival at Post Office

November 15, 2012, 7:45 am

AUSTRALIA

Processed Through Sort Facility

November 13, 2012, 2:24 pm

AUSTRALIA

Processed Through Sort Facility

November 11, 2012, 1:30 am

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Arrived at Sort Facility

November 11, 2012, 1:28 am

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Depart USPS Sort Facility

November 10, 2012

ANAHEIM, CA 92899

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

November 09, 2012, 7:33 pm

ANAHEIM, CA 92899

Dispatched to Sort Facility

November 09, 2012, 3:53 pm

YORBA LINDA, CA 92885

Acceptance

November 09, 2012, 3:43 pm

YORBA LINDA, CA 92885

Electronic Shipping Info Received

November 07, 2012

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipment to machete god which I have a few lights there has landed in Malaysia and just cleared customs. It will be a couple of days before it reaches the house. Will keep you guys posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.