• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Nitecore

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
Cheers to NITECORE

I recently bought a Nitecore CU6 that did not work as expected after a few weeks of use. I wanted to sent it back to the dealer but the turnaround time was 3 months and the dealer was in a different country. I then decided to deal with Nitecore directly to save myself some time and sent an email to Nitecore CS and was told to ship the light to them, with communication from Nitecore being very consistent and professional. Did everything that they wanted me to do and waited. Wasn't feeling too good at this point as I have read horror stories about Nitecore CS on CPF and reddit/flashlight.

After one week, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a package from Nitecore today and it was a BRAND NEW Nitecore CU6, with the original box and packaging. So, lesson learnt here is that it might be better to deal with Nitecore directly if you want a quick turnaround and if the dealer you bought the light from is in a different country. Will buy more Nitecore lights now that I have more confidence in their CS.

jacinho

Newly Enlightened
Last year I bought a HC90. After several months of use, the bracket broke. May 2nd I sent my first email to [email protected]
After many more emails and promises, I never received a replacement bracket, so I can't use my HC90.
Cheers to Nitecore, because I don't have to waist time and electricity to charge the 18650 batteries and there is no wear and tear of my HC90.
I'm thinking of buying more Nitecore products, maybe they will become defective, saving me time and money !

FatRat

Newly Enlightened
I saw they took your first post down.i did not get to read it,but i have to say-great second post i hope it stays up!

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
The burden of proof to register a complaint or dissatisfaction is much higher than that for just tossing out commendations. Rightly so as some believe, because the former can easily damage reputation while the latter rarely if ever harms anyone.

Your style in this thread is passive aggressive and sarcastic. I respect that, given the rules of this subforum and your dissatisfaction with Nitecore.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be helpful to know a summary of the agreements and promises made by Nitecore. Also, how long after they said they would ship a bracket replacement did you wait? Have you tried following up and if so what solutions were offered? There isn't much to go on here and I must say the few times I've contacted Nitecore with questions they've been quite helpful.