• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to scalpel_ninja

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big cheers to this guy, firstly for being prepared to mail a most excellent light to me in Australia, secondly for going out of his way to help me get an accessory I wanted. Guys like this make the forum great!
Well, afterall, you upside down folks are our allies, why wouldn't one of us help you out? Anything more you want, just contact the US Dept of State, and they will send you money for it. I didn't realize it until recently, but the US Dept. of State has been turned into the world's source of free money--they give money away allll over the world, for the most frivolous, and totally inappropriate things.

Ohhh...can I have some please? I want to use the money to fund my retirement to coastal British Columbia. I promise to keep watch for suspicious types and evil doers arriving by submarine from hostile powers. My cover identify will be that of a fisherman trying to catch a few salmon. No one will suspect a thing. :devilish:

matt4350

Enlightened
Well, afterall, you upside down folks are our allies, why wouldn't one of us help you out? Anything more you want, just contact the US Dept of State, and they will send you money for it. I didn't realize it until recently, but the US Dept. of State has been turned into the world's source of free money--they give money away allll over the world, for the most frivolous, and totally inappropriate things.
Why thank you, most generous! I do believe this makes our governments quite similar. I've emailed your Dept of State informing I need money to buy each variant/colour of Surefire G2, I eagerly await their response….

Why thank you, most generous! I do believe this makes our governments quite similar. I've emailed your Dept of State informing I need money to buy each variant/colour of Surefire G2, I eagerly await their response….
Ummm...Did you remember to send your request in triplicate?

Sincerely,

The Voice of Experience in Military Procurement

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, I forgot, you have to mention that the money is to further at least one of these things in your country, Diversity, Equity or Inclusion. Those are the three magic words--most important to mention.

In that case I'll pledge to diversify into Chinook, Coho, and Steelhead salmon as part of my clandestine operations; pledge to include my neighbors when hosting feasts featuring said salmon; and cook each fish as equitably as the coals of an open wood fired grill allow.