Christmas Gifts XI! (enter here)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Craig hasn't replied to my email about donating a light for this event :( I'm sure he's being bombarded around this time of the year from recipients who wants in on the giveaway.

Patience...only a couple more days before lights are announced and the selection begins.

Usually there are more donations than recipients. Hopefully that is true again, and everyone who deserves one can get one (or more).

Tiresius

Enlightened
Patience...only a couple more days before lights are announced and the selection begins.

Usually there are more donations than recipients. Hopefully that is true again, and everyone who deserves one can get one (or more).

I have a L2P that I want to build a custom drop-in around based on the recipient's taste. Either a triple 219, XM-L2 high CRI mule or a frosted optic.

legtu

Enlightened
i'd like to be included in the list please.

pm sent.

potpot

Newly Enlightened
Please add me to the list. The Nitecore that I received from last year is still getting a lot of use but I'm in need of a better, smaller and easier to carry around light.

Thanks!

Supernatural

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here and a high school student. Being a student I think I'm the definition of broke, but I don't have to pay rent or anything. :) Truth is I never actually bought a flashlight for myself. Is that an insta-ban offense right there? :D I don't even know how I wandered in here, but I've come back a few times since I first discover the place. It's pretty interesting. Some of the technical stuff is way over my head, but I've found myself wanting to learn some of it. Is everybody here some sort of police/security officer or work in some technical field?

My home has a couple of Maglites (not LED) and some no name multi-LED ones. I'm pretty sure they don't qualify as "high end", but you guys should really clarify what make a light "high end".

If I qualify, I would like to join this list. It's pretty cool of you guys to do this for those less fortunate than you. If I don't qualify I understand. I'm still new and not really part of the club yet.

MikhailO

Newly Enlightened
I would like to be considered this year! I am a full time student and have received awesome lights in the past. I only have one of those awesome lights now though, but my night job is hazardous since I am on bike patrol part time security. I could use a good light! I can't afford to buy one since I am living on ramen...I would if I could. I miss the disposible income that came from living at home!

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello! I haven't forgotten about this thread, but I'm still at work - I'll have to get the list up when I've gotten sleep :)

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
list of goodies is up! I would like to give some more time for applicants before posting up the order people will choose in :)

Craig

Monocrom

Flashaholic
this thread needs more views! I'm working on the list now, but we're lacking recipients!

I wish I could say that's a good thing. Folks doing better this year and able to buy what they want with more discretionary income than they had last year. But you know me, I'm a realist; not an optimist. So ...

Free bump. :bumpit:

9blades

Newly Enlightened
I wanna say thanks to the people that organized this and donated items, it's quite the gesture and I'm sure it will make quite a few people happy. I'm not entering, far too many members that contribute more and deserve it more. :)

Cheers,
Kirby

P.S.
if by some insane happening the copper Tri-EDC is left homeless, I do only have one light and am still in school (14 yrs old). ;)

dobermann100

Newly Enlightened
Would like to enter again this year.. This would be my 3rd year to enter.

I am have been diagnosed with Crohns since 2007 and an Ostomate since 2008.

Can't work, so I try to find homebased jobs.

I have sold and tried to sell a few of my old lights to make ends meet, although my belief is not to sell the lights that were given to me(or any gift)

I hope I really don't have to.

Korgath

Newly Enlightened
Entered last year and won a Quark 123. Awesome light. Batteries are a killer for me. I still have the pack of batteries given by ksbman being used though only 4 of them remains. A light with an easier to recharge cell would be awesome.

PS: As I took part last year, I understand if I'm not selected. Thanks!