• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***CLOSED***Nichia NSPW500CS $1.00 each shipped (U bin CO tint only)

HGB

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Nichia NSPW500CS $1.00 each shipped (U bin CO tint only) 10 pieces minimum order

I've got the package yesterday.
As always, superb service. Lightning fast shipping and impeccable packing.
Let's see how long it takes to use them all (a week?).

Thanks much Frank,

Hugo

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Nichia NSPW500CS $1.00 each shipped (U bin CO tint only) 10 pieces minimum order

:paypal: for 10pcs.

Ship them to the address I put in the comments section. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks Frank!

Mr_Light

Enlightened

paypal.gif
for 10 also.... Email me if you have any questions.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Frank,
Can you confirm receipt of my paypal? Thanks.
JSR

meteor

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Nichia NSPW500CS $1.00 each shipped (U bin CO tint only) 10 pieces minimum or

jsr said:
Hi Frank,
Can you confirm receipt of my paypal? Thanks.
JSR
PayPal has sent me a notification of a pending payment from you. I expect the funds will show up in my account in a day or two. Since we're such a trustworthy bunch here at CPF :buddies:, your items shipped on Saturday (to the address you gave in the comment attached to the PayPal payment).

Frank

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Nichia NSPW500CS $1.00 each shipped (U bin CO tint only) 10 pieces minimum or

Thanks Frank! Much appreciated! I thought the payment went thru already...sorry it's taking so long.

trivergata

Enlightened

Frank, I wanted to check and make sure you got my paypal, too.
Josh

meteor

Newly Enlightened

trivergata said:
Frank, I wanted to check and make sure you got my paypal, too.
Josh

Yes Josh, payment received and LEDs shipped. I have a list at the end of the first post in this thread which I keep updated with member's order status.

Frank

Krit

Enlightened

PM sent for 10 pieces.

jbfla

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: for 10 pieces.

Thank you.

jb

pc_light

Enlightened

Hi Meteor:

Count me in for 10 pcs. I have some Photons and other projects to retrofit.
:paypal:

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey , thanks! I recieved mine and I've only tested one and these are fantastic! Very little blue , mainly very warm color and bright. These at 1.00 are MUCH more impressive than the smjled, even if they were the same price I'd prefer these excellent warm tint nichia cs leds .

HGB

Newly Enlightened

These leds are the best thing it could happen to my 5 mm led lights.
Light output was increased a lot (almost double), consumption remained the same, and the tint change was a real improvement (much warmer).

I've already used them all. It was the turn of some of my first led flashlights group (Tektite Expedition 1400, Lightwave 2000, Energizer LED Essentials Headlamp).

I think this time they'll last much longer (I'm running out of lights to mod).

Once more, thanks very much Frank for making this available!!

Hugo (HGB)

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

ppsent.gif
for 10.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got 'em. THANKS!

riser

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: for 10 pieces with International Shipping.

Zionxem

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: for 10 pieces.

Thanks,
Max.