• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CLOSED Thanksgiving 2014 - Start ~ Noon 11/9/14 Pacific Time

lightmyfire13

Enlightened
Re: Thanksgiving 2014 - Start ~ Noon 11/9/14 Pacific Time

If the last light #120 sells. I would like to donated funds to your family. Of course with your permission.

120. Me - Black X2vnT + Copper HS + XML2 PDTn + Blue boot + Stainless Pocket Clip + McClicky Upgrade + Free Efest 2500mAh, EDC or SL edition you pick $149/$16
I don't think you'll have any problems selling it now ...you the man vihn

yrogergij

Newly Enlightened

Im going to have to skip out on this sale unfortunately and most likely wont be buying any lights for quite awhile. I just found out my Father has a Cancerous Tumor on his Colin.:( He will be out of work again for a few weeks to have surgery so i have to put my money toward helping my mom pay bills. its not fair because he just recovered from a nasty tendon tare on his knee and he missed 3 months of work. ill still be around but no more new lights for awhile :(

I'll say a prayer for your father in Jesus name

msim

Enlightened

Do these:
58. PO LD60vn Any LED you want $209/$219
59. PO LD60vn Any LED you want $209/$219

Include the PDTn option? I noticed #14 is the PDTn version for a few more monies, so I just wanted to check if this was potentially the same thing.

Thanks Vinh!

Also sending positive thoughts your way Alex!

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW Vinh that is very very generous of you. your hospitality is second to none :) :grouphug:.

he went for a routine Colonoscopy and thats how they found it. you just never expect it to happen to your own family.

If the last light #120 sells. I would like to donated the funds to your family. Of course with your permission.

120. Me - Black X2vnT + Copper HS + XML2 PDTn + Blue boot + Stainless Pocket Clip + McClicky Upgrade + Free Efest 2500mAh, EDC or SL edition you pick $149/$16

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

OMG Vinh!!
That MM15vn is amazing!!
One of these days I will have a light as beautiful as that.
Amazing work.
Is that going to be in the sale? Price?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Great catch! Prices Updated

Do these:
58. PO LD60vn Any LED you want $209/$219
59. PO LD60vn Any LED you want $209/$219

Include the PDTn option? I noticed #14 is the PDTn version for a few more monies, so I just wanted to check if this was potentially the same thing.

Thanks Vinh!

Also sending positive thoughts your way Alex!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

WOW Vinh that is very very generous of you. your hospitality is second to none :) :grouphug:.

he went for a routine Colonoscopy and thats how they found it. you just never expect it to happen to your own family.

I would be heart brokened. Especially if something happens to my MOM.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

everyone should take note of that...especially when you pass that 40 year mark in your life. 3 of my former coworkers had their lives saved with a routine colonoscopy. they're still alive and kicking today because of it and it was almost 10 years ago they caught it, all within a year of each other (makes me wonder what's going on in that old workplace of mine)

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

i've been shot at, run into burning buildings and carried people out, been out-numbered in riots, and faced down murderers, but when my mother dislocated her shoulder a few months ago, and i found her laying on the floor, i balled my eyes out like a little baby. Then she went to work the next day (as a nurse). shows you who's the tough guy in the family

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

i pray nothing happens to your mom. She really seams like the nicest lady on earth from this pictures iv seen. Plus shes Boss at packaging :)

I will know Friday what stage its in. we are hoping for stage 1 or 2 so all he would need is surgery to remove it. Thats the scenario im hoping for.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

If the last light #120 sells. I would like to donated the funds to your family. Of course with your permission.
That's awesome!

Is it possible to get this with different tints and dome on?
#27. RTB C21Cvn XML2 PDTn Front, XPL 5700K side $120/$135

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

yes moral to the story DONT wait to get a colonoscopy. I here there not fun but they could save your life.

everyone should take note of that...especially when you pass that 40 year mark in your life. 3 of my former coworkers had their lives saved with a routine colonoscopy. they're still alive and kicking today because of it and it was almost 10 years ago they caught it, all within a year of each other (makes me wonder what's going on in that old workplace of mine)

editedby

Newly Enlightened

MOMS RULE!
(edit) So do dads!
*my apologies to those who have subscribed with messaging to this thread :)

Guumuus

Newly Enlightened

Im going to have to skip out on this sale unfortunately and most likely wont be buying any lights for quite awhile. I just found out my Father has a Cancerous Tumor on his Colin.:( He will be out of work again for a few weeks to have surgery so i have to put my money toward helping my mom pay bills. its not fair because he just recovered from a nasty tendon tare on his knee and he missed 3 months of work. ill still be around but no more new lights for awhile :(

I hope everything will be ok Alex!

@ Vinh, isn't thanksgiving suppose to be on the 4th thursday of november? Tomorrow is too quick, paycheck will be here 25th :( ahh well, will get a Z1vn for normal price then! ;)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I hope everything will be ok Alex!

@ Vinh, isn't thanksgiving suppose to be on the 4th thursday of november? Tomorrow is too quick, paycheck will be here 25th :( ahh well, will get a Z1vn for normal price then! ;)

Send me an email if you can't pay within 24hr. I am flexible. But you will want to win the light from the sale as the prices as are at its lowest

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hope eVrything will be ok Alex!

I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to have to make my wife mad. She has me on a spending embargo since my birthday is next week. I almost have enough in the light fund from selling other lights recently. I was hoping it would be within the week of Thanksgiving.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be sitting this one out too.
As I have my Bday light on order now and have reached my spending limit :)
Thanks again Vinh!
Good luck to everyone in the sale tomorrow!