• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

What's the current shipping time when ordering from Peak now?

Flynn's Arcade

Newly Enlightened
Peak's custom, single mode lights are incredible. They are capable of building extraordinarily efficient drivers.

busseguy

Enlightened
Does anyone have a guess what the runtime would be for a red LED at a level 6 power?

busseguy

Enlightened
Well the Red led El Capitan showed up today. I specifically ordered it WITHOUT the QTC but it came with it. Also it has a couple very tiny dings in the body on the edge where the head screws on. :-(

busseguy

Enlightened
Sorry to hear that. I would advise emailing Robyn and seeing what the next step would be

I did. Hopefully she will reply quickly. Also the threads were the grittiest of any Peak I've ever had so I cleaned them with rubbing alcohol really good and added silicone grease. Now it's nice and smooth :)

busseguy

Enlightened
Robyn just emailed me. She is sending a replacement body right away.

That's great customer service :)

thermal guy

Flashaholic
No it the battery would still make con but now I'm thinking it may be not let the battery's length work

thermal guy

Flashaholic
As a side note the spell correction on this site sucks! It literally will make up words that it wants to insert. Case in point that was supposed to say "on a side note"

delus

Newly Enlightened
Very happy to see this thread and that Peak still exists. Ordering is borked on the website, it appears the last update to the site was in 2014. Now i know to get in touch with Robyn. Will let you know how it goes.

delus

Newly Enlightened
Ordered Monday 10/30, using the sales@peakledsolutions address. Don't know it that's Robyn or not.
We had to bounce a few emails back and forth to get the details correct, and there was a glitch the first time she sent me a PayPal link, but within a few hours all was resolved. Still awaiting a delivery tracking number, but that was expected.
Interestingly, this morning I checked the website, and the PayPal links seem to be repaired. Nice.