Closing my thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout24

Flashaholic
Who did I last Ban, since you're discussing your displeasure with moderation? And yes, I feel the many examples given constitute trolling. Maybe even flaming? And the constant use of capitals is over the top. I stand by this...

Richbuff- Very nicely stated.

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Who did I last Ban, since you're discussing your displeasure with moderation? And yes, I feel the many examples given constitute trolling. Maybe even flaming? And the constant use of capitals is over the top. I stand by this...

Richbuff- Very nicely stated.

What do you have against me?? Why you doing this?

scout24

Flashaholic
Do you realize you've answered almost no questions anyone who's trying to give you the benefit of the doubt have posed to you, and just continue to make bombastic statements?

archimedes

Flashaholic
You called me troll for the 3 rd time! And god

Knows YOU ARE THE REAL TROLL HERE!

I will defend myself by all means

I said nothing wrong

I am genuinely curious, honest question here .... Have you ever, upon reflection, felt that maybe you said something that came out (or was taken) wrong, unpleasant, or hurtful, even inadvertently ? And apologized for that here ?

I have seen that for most of the members posting in this thread, myself and the other mods included.

Nichia!

Banned
Answer my questions, I'll answer yours. Start with who I last banned, as I stand accused.

Of course I don't know. No one knows.

Normal Members is not allowed to access to such info

But you know

And keep closing and deleting my threads and

comments everytime you want just because you

don't like me

I doesn't mean you can everything you want

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
@ arc

Please tell me what I said wrong I

never said "troll" or any word like it until he

said it more than 3 times

I like HDS I just wanted to be better

that all

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned

readings for this thread and the

closed one!!??

Only few people here commenting?

Speak up please

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I like Maglites.

History shows this place used to be run with an iron fist with super moderators popping out of nowhere shutting threads down for no reason and banning folks they did not agree with. Hell, it led to other forums starting way back when.

And heaven help you if Greta has to pop in. Yikes!! :eek:

I'll come right out and say it……the joke about HDS was not funny, nor in good taste.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Oh, trust me, I don't do everything you want. Since you at least responded to me, I'll respond to you. Why am I doing this? Your last thread, once again, trolled a manufacturer. This was obviously not the first time this has happened. It was pointed out, thread was closed because it was going to go sideways just like this one has. Trolling and flaming are violations of Rule 4. Complaining about moderation is a violation of Rule 8. These are rules that make CPF a pleasant place to be. Pointing out violations and keeping things pleasant for everyone, not just you, is by defenition one of the tasks Mods have here, and on most forums. As I stated, you've been here three years and have 2000+ posts. None of this should suddenly be a suprise today. That is why I am doing this.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
We aint had a good brawl here in a while.
In this corner wearing gold and maroon, weighing in at 187 pounds, our friend the moderator.
In the other corner, the challenger wearing a frown and weighing in at 178 pounds, nich guy.

Happy New Year CPF.

Last edited:

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Wait- before this thread is closed I want to try one last time.

Nichia! you have once again stated you want HDS to be better.
In what way do you want them to be better?

SYZYGY

Enlightened
thanks for letting people speak their minds.
though perhaps unsightly, it's very reassuring to see (civil) argument when it needs to happen.

transparency is important in a community.
censorship reflects very poorly upon administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts