Closing my thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
since you called everyone here,

if you want everyone including my own , honest opinion

your out of line, you are here not because you have to be but because the forum let you in,

you could be an outsider and just be able to read threads not be able to start or carry on about them .

to me you are lucky you still have an active account and because youve been here for three years with 2000+ posts you still do .

if i was in your position id back down, take a breather and come back with a normal adult way of thinking.

let it go, continue to contribute to a great place and blow of steam elsewhere, this isnt the place.

i am no one to say you should or shouldnt do this or that but like TG said your following remarks should probably be in PMs not on here

wicky

Last edited:

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
First off, I'm not a man, I'm a hobbit. There's a difference. LOL
Secondly, when did I insult you? Am I missing something?

scout24

Flashaholic
InvisibleFrodo- My sincere apologies for species-assuming. I will endeavor to do better in the future... :)

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Hobbits are cool! And I think I just got what your username is Referring to😂😂😂 god I'm slow.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
scout24- you didn't call me "invisible man", you shouldn't apologize.
"Invisible man" is a totally different fictional character, also a good story, but just not mine HAHA! He's invisible all the time, I'm only invisible when I put on the ring. Not "the Ring" that you see before you die, but the one ring to rule them all.
At this point, it's almost become a game to see how many pop culture references I can make in a single post.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
You've now had seven other members of the CPF family respond to your posts here, by the way.

none of which side with your temper tantrum of a thread.. like stated above we all here are family, we arent telling you all of this to upset you man but jeez look at what you are doing..

ive seen teens act like this on social media

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
scout24- you didn't call me "invisible man", you shouldn't apologize.
"Invisible man" is a totally different fictional character, also a good story, but just not mine HAHA! He's invisible all the time, I'm only invisible when I put on the ring. Not "the Ring" that you see before you die, but the one ring to rule them all.
At this point, it's almost become a game to see how many pop culture references I can make in a single post.
:thinking::grin2:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know I asked this question in the previous thread, and you still haven't answered, but I figure I'll ask again, maybe this can still be a productive conversation.
What does "doing better" mean? Be specific. Explain it to me, please?

Just because you may not agree with a company's philosophy, does not mean that a company is going backwards. You have other great options/companies to choose from. HDS main focus is not about output to rival other companies. HDS is pretty responsive to its customers feedback. Call Henry and you get direct feedback.

scout24

Flashaholic
Cerealand- Your example in post 16, above, gets into a thread that went WAY beyond just unhappy and not purchasing. Just saying...

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated post 16. Topic for another time.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Cerealand, you missed my point. It was NOT off topic, it was another example of nichia's trolling and over-the-top behavior, etc. That was my only point, not to chastize you. My apologies..

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I understood what you meant. I just didn't want this to blow up even more or drag another vendor into this discussion.

I had time to think about what I posted. Better if I did not add gas to the fire. :devil::poke:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
You're onto me, thermal guy. :nana:

Cerealand- I appreciate your discretion, just wanted to be sure you knew where I was coming from. Thank you.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
I'm starting to suspect I won't be getting any specific answer as to what Nichia is saying needs to be done better... Bummer. I was hoping for something deep and insightful. :D

archimedes

Flashaholic
I think I understood what you meant. I just didn't want this to blow up even more or drag another vendor into this discussion.
Oh, this has happened with OP and multiple vendors ... right off the top of my head, I can think of HDS, Malkoff, V54 / Sky Lumen, etc.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
... ...V54 / Sky Lumen, etc.
I like to say things that I like about things that I like. Therefore, everyone knows what lights I like.

Is there anyone here who knows what lights I do not like? No, because only me and God know what lights I don't like. Why? Because I keep my negative thoughts to myself and God only. Why? Because I expect God to be able to handle my many forceful, powerful negative thoughts. I do not want to impose them on nice, happy people, who I would not expect to be able to handle such massive negativity.

Why do I not post my thoughts on lights that I do not like? Because I hope to like them one day. It would be embarrassing if suddenly I liked lights that everyone knew I did not like in the past.

Also, because I do not feel super happy when people post negative thoughts on lights that I like. So, the golden rule tells me to not make other people unhappy by posting negative thoughts on lights that bring them true happiness.

Also, because of inflated ego versus humbleness. Other people are very much, much more qualified to say what is wrong with various flashlights. My advanced state of genuine humility prevents me from posting on the forum what I think is wrong with any flashlight.

Nichia!

Banned
Cerealand, you missed my point. It was NOT off topic, it was another example of nichia's trolling and over-the-top behavior, etc. That was my only point, not to chastize you. My apologies..

You called me troll for the 3 rd time! And god

Knows YOU ARE THE REAL TROLL HERE!

No here to stop you! You keep banning everyone and keep closing any thread you don't like

Candlepowerforums is much more bigger than just

Upset boys

Candlepowerforums has 1000s of members I call

them all to speak up.

You are deliberately doing that to make me look bad

Some Moderators do what they want and ban and

insult people everytime they can

PLEASE SPEAK UP

I KNOW YOU ARE THERE I TALKED TO MANY OF YOU

VIA PMS AND EMAILS to many of you

Let them hear your voices

I am here because I love flashlights and I have many