Coleman 5310 lantern

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gadget:
So, after all that, my offer still stands. If you want one, I'll get one for ya. $5.25 each with tax. Shipping would be from $2.25 to $3.50 depending on Regular vs. Priority (to Tampa).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could use a couple of these, if you don't mind. Same reason as given - to measure multiple parameters simultaneously.

I'll drop you a note with the necessary info... thanks
smile.gif

Ken,

The one with the backlight is from the website. The store here doesn't have them on sale. I merely mentioned it in case you decided on the online deal.
wink.gif

I've got 2 other takers so far, so I'll just go get them all at once and do a "mass mailing". LOL.

If you decide on this one (through me), email me your mailing info and how many you want. My email here on the board is the "good" one.
smile.gif

A note to everyone, the sale ends July 9th, so I need all "orders" in before then.

LOL KenB!

Didn't mean to "wear ya down".
smile.gif

They have their retail stores' addresses listed here: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/retail_stores.taf
Keep in mind, this store is "Opening Soon". Don't know if they'll be there yet when you go.

Also, this meter is only on sale until July 9th. It's $10 after that.

I have a store right here in town. If ya want one, I could mail one to ya.
I have to go back and return one anyway. No real problem, the screws on the back were all stripped out on 1 of the 4 I bought.

Let me know.
Email or here.

wink.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi KenB,
re: your impending purchase...
Just make darn sure that new DMM that you're finally getting has current measuring ability.
wink.gif
grin.gif

Mike

Newly Enlightened
Kenb, I'd definitely take Gadget up on his offer. I've got a Harbor Freight store about 20 miles away that I may have to go visit. I'd suggest getting two.
smile.gif