Coleman ct50

Tiredlumens

Newly Enlightened
Hey all, I was just wondering how good the Coleman ct50 is and if there is a better flashlight for the same price?

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Hey all, I was just wondering how good the Coleman ct50 is and if there is a better flashlight for the same price?

There are better ones for less, does that count?

6 AA getting thrown out after each longer use can get expensive, plus having to keep going out and buying tons of AA's, further adding to the light's cost as well.

There are 750 - 1,000 L rechargeable lights for less at home depot/lowes for example. You can get an Xtar Meteor for under $30 that runs on one RCR123/IMR 16340, etc, that puts out 500 L and goes on your keychain, and for ~ $40 they have ones that run on one 18650 and put out ~ 1,000 L, and so forth.

Where in PA are you?

:D

Tiredlumens

Newly Enlightened
There are better ones for less, does that count?

6 AA getting thrown out after each longer use can get expensive, plus having to keep going out and buying tons of AA's, further adding to the light's cost as well.

There are 750 - 1,000 L rechargeable lights for less at home depot/lowes for example. You can get an Xtar Meteor for under $30 that runs on one RCR123/IMR 16340, etc, that puts out 500 L and goes on your keychain, and for ~ $40 they have ones that run on one 18650 and put out ~ 1,000 L, and so forth.

Where in PA are you?

:D
o thank you for the tip! I live near port alleganey

Latest posts