Collection SF - All Black! HA-BK that is...

seattlite

Enlightened
K-T said:
Is the black KL4 a standard part now? Can any dealer get that one for me?
Calvin Hall, [email protected] sold me a KL4-BK-WH that he got from a SF "Scout Light". Before I contacted Calvin back in June, I called up SF and asked them whether I can purchase the KL4 head that comes with the "Scout Light". They replied that the KL4-BK-HA won't be available for order untill Sept '05. So, you might give SF a call if Calvin doesn't have any more in his inventory.

Good Luck,
Richard

rscanady

Enlightened
seattlite said:
Shipping was $16 for a total price of $135 shipped. The website does not have the shipping charges, but rather, Supremeco will email you with a .jpg of a sales agreement, and you will have to sign and fax/email back the document. This sales agreement included the shipping charge. The A2 I received was shipped the equivalent of the US' Global Overnight(Priority) Mail.

Note that the A2 I received is the older 4 "flat-sided" body, and the head has a smooth bezel with NO scallops. I also have an HA-WH A2, 4 "flat-sides", but this A2's head has scallops.

Richard

Thanks for the info, I just signed and emailed back to them today, $135 is still a heck of a price for a HA III Blk A2.

Ryan

seattlite

Enlightened
rscanady said:
Thanks for the info, I just signed and emailed back to them today, $135 is still a heck of a price for a HA III Blk A2.

Ryan

COOL, hopefully, you'll get your A2 from Hong Kong by Saturday morning!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
matthewdanger said:
This will likely interest a lot of the people on this thread.

Look what you made me do!!

aaq.sized.jpg

aat.sized.jpg

:goodjob: :thanks: :buddies:

Now I have both lights from their Digital Plus series, both in matching HA-BK. Much as I like HA-BK, I'll be skipping the E2D because once you've seen the A2, the MN03's output is just NOT good enough.

Last edited:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Top is a standard E1E-BK. Bottom is a Chop converted L1 head with Aleph LE using NG500 TXOJ, E1E-BK body, and a 2 stage E2D tailcap. :)
BKHA1.jpg

BKHA2.jpg

matthewdanger

Enlightened
Very nice Surefires everyone! I don't have many black HA III Surefires. I have an A2-BK-WH on the way and a KL1-BK on an E1e-BK body with the E2d tail cap. Somewhere down the line, I'd like to get a E2d.

I wonder which one of you will be the first to come up with a black HAIII C2 (from the Emerson knife gift set). Ready. Set. Go! :popcorn:

WDR65

Enlightened
Very nice lights, I like them all. As of the moment I only have an E2d with a KL1-BK mounted. The C2 Matthewdanger just mentioned is nice, but I think I'd rather have the M2 with the black SW02 tailcap from the Strider set.

matthewdanger

Enlightened
WDR65 said:
Very nice lights, I like them all. As of the moment I only have an E2d with a KL1-BK mounted. The C2 Matthewdanger just mentioned is nice, but I think I'd rather have the M2 with the black SW02 tailcap from the Strider set.

I have seen quite a few of those Black M2s with SW02s in pictures on Surefire's site, but when ever I see a pic of someones actually light from that set it shows a normal tail cap (black Z41 perhaps).

Was there more than one Strider combo?

WDR65

Enlightened
I'm not sure about that Matthewdanger. I just looked at my catalog again and it says that the Strider set M2 was the first ever availible with the SW02. Maybe Al or somebody can shed some light on the subject.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to revive this great thread :)

Here is my Bk Surefires.

CIMG2714Small.jpg

CIMG2718Small.jpg

CIMG2711Small.jpg

CIMG2720Small.jpg

Some interesting but not all surefire Combos:

Surefire 6PD with RPM tail and G&P Head and SS Bezel.
Quite a lethal combo!

CIMG2704Small.jpg

Fully Functional Surfire U2,RPM Tail and A21 adapter with 1xR123 Driving it.

CIMG2705Small.jpg

Fully functional Surefire Kroma with A21 Adapter and 1xR123 powering it.

CIMG2708Small.jpg

Gotta love SF legos :D

Benny

Last edited:

Nathan

Enlightened
My humble HA-BK collection:

IMG_6478.jpg

Left to right:
A2-BK-WH w/delrin tailguard
"L4-BK" (KL4-BK + E2D body + Z61 t/c)
"E1L-BK" (KL1-BK + E1E-BK body + Z68 t/c)
E-series incan. bezel + VG FB1 ("Black Pawn")

Last edited:

Nathan

Enlightened
Very nice, tussery!
E2D bezel on a KL4-BK, correct?
How did you remove the original bezel ring? Boil-in-the-baggie trick?
I have the parts. I just might have to try that...

tussery

Enlightened
Very nice, tussery!
E2D bezel on a KL4-BK, correct?
How did you remove the original bezel ring? Boil-in-the-baggie trick?
I have the parts. I just might have to try that...
Just two pieces of rubber strap, a vise, and channel locks. I didn't have to heat it up.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought about doing that to mine,but figured it was a shame destroying something as rare as the Bk-KL4.

Looks cool though :)

Benny

Nathan

Enlightened
It's not really destroying the KL4, just disassembling it. The switch should be totally reversable, if done correctly.

Latest posts