Coronavirus - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did everyone miss the part where chillin said name one instance of this ever happening? Where in the hell are the rest of these responses coming from? Wow people. People fight and argue when there is nothing at all to argue over.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
I'm not sure if colleges and primary schools opening back up has bumped up the numbers. Testing has increased, at least amongst that demographic.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
8-BC73-A67-63-C5-4-A32-8-FEF-3-C35-FF9-F39-AA.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic
That'd be one way to cut voluntary testing.

Raggie- Nope, I avoid anyone coughing by as wide a margin as possible...

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I don't worry about coughing as long as it is mild here as lots of people cough due to allergies and dust including me. I've been coughing on and off since March this year.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I'm more concerned about coughing around people than people coughing around me.
That is why I stocked up on cough drops. My favorite is the vitamin C ones from Target for $1.99. They taste pretty good and aren't the most expensive. For some reason I often start the day coughing till about noon then stop. It could be high humidity is the culprit.

NY09C6

Newly Enlightened
The anti-science, anti-education, pro-conspiracy theory element in our society cannot be silenced... but we can ignore them, and if they refuse vaccination, for the sake of herd immunity, we can legislate against them, and fine them, which will coax them to accept a preventative medicine that is infinitely less dangerous and damaging to them than all the fast food, soda and alcohol they willfully consume.

Will you be voting against the party that has now delayed the vaccine by an additional two months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Hello NY;
While I understand your sentiment, this line of inquiry may not be entirely fruitful as the member you've replied to is on a bit of a break, having recently run afoul of a number of forum policies that CPF staff utilizes to encourage constructive discussion.

Although we do our very best to not discuss forum moderation, I do feel that this thread would be benefited by a reminder of the reasons why we discourage inflammatory political posting; an example of which had occurred earlier in the conversation here.

Best regards,
K

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kind of funny that we have star wars characters coming out of our fires in California. We got a baby Yoda kitten. What's next? Maybe a Sasquash Chewbaca or something that looks like Jar Jar Binx?

Falcon9h

Newly Enlightened
Nice to see ya hoodie. Welcome to the discussion.

I realize medical tech has become amazing since 1976, some due to zero gravity research. But a touchdown is still 6 points and mass production still has occasional hiccups that make it out of the factory doors.

Plus as I said, my tin hat tendancies (as a long term Coast to Coast listener) has me thinking conspiracy stuff more than flaws in the medicine. :whistle:

Ah. A kindred soul!

goodchristmas

Newly Enlightened
im just tired of the situation. the only thing that has kept me going is Christmas and new year . hoping that we will have a better year

Monocrom

Flashaholic
im just tired of the situation. the only thing that has kept me going is Christmas and new year . hoping that we will have a better year

One.... :welcome:

Two.... All sarcasm aside, if the General Public keeps acting the way it has been throughout 2020, that better year is realistically looking like 2022.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
trumps personal aid has covid. this is getting scary ps i dont think this is politics if it is i will delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.