• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Carbon Fiber Surefire P60 1x18650/18350 Bodies HAIII Natural/Black Al

archimedes

Flashaholic
I am asking payment at the moment of the order to be sure I know exactly how many as they are expensive and not so easy to assemble. It will be also easier to manage orders based on paypal payment date priority and will be able to ship paid order as soon as ready.

About a C-series tailcap E-series head option, should not be a big problem as external body diameter is the same and I should have some samples around to work with. As said I'd like to make only one run so if I can accept orders also for C tail E head I'll let you know tomorrow and if possible I'll update this thread and gather both version orders here.

Thanks again

Awesome :D

Will wait for confirmation on availability & price tomorrow (as I am also in for one 18650 C/E Natural-HAIII tube also), then ready to pay :thanks:

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened
Hi Davide,

Payment sent for four (4) units:
one (1) - P60 2 cell HA
one (1) - P60 2 cell black
one (1) - E - head HA
one (1) - E head black.

Very sexy pics. Nice Christmas present for myself!

Cheers!
Chris

OneBigDay

Enlightened
Paypal Sent for...

(1) 1 Cell (1x18350) Carbon Fiber P60 Body (Black HAIII anodizing): (85 USD) + 14 USD shipping
$99.00 USD sent

Very classy looking. Thanks for offering these! :cool:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope it is okay to ask this here - Will these fit a Modoolar Triad tail and a Cryos bezel from Overready? I think so but, really like to know for sure.

jtrucktools34

Newly Enlightened
1 x - 1 Cell (1x16340) Carbon Fiber P60 Body (BLACK): 65 Euro (85 USD)
1 x - 2 Cells (1x18650) Carbon Fiber P60 Body (BLACK): 75 Euro (96 USD)
Registered shipping to the USA: 11 Euro (14 USD)

Ordered!

Jtruck

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope it is okay to ask this here - Will these fit a Modoolar Triad tail and a Cryos bezel from Overready? I think so but, really like to know for sure.

Hey sledhead, these are p60 compatible and they should fit moddoolar and cryos.

Delghi

Enlightened
I've been thinking for quite some time but I will be able to offer only C thread bodies shown in the pics for this run. I realized E-threads needs major changes to retain 18650 compatibility with different internal design and dedicated spacers. It would need adequate time to develop e-series, and I don't want offer any fast designed part that could result in a poor design. Sure I would be glad but at the moment I don't know if I will ever be able to design and produce E-thread in the future. I hope you understand my point of view, thus for this run I will focus only on C-series offered in this thread. Thank you

archimedes

Flashaholic
I've been thinking for quite some time but I will be able to offer only C thread bodies shown in the pics for this run. I realized E-threads needs major changes to retain 18650 compatibility with different internal design and dedicated spacers. It would need adequate time to develop e-series, and I don't want offer any fast designed part that could result in a poor design. Sure I would be glad but at the moment I don't know if I will ever be able to design and produce E-thread in the future. I hope you understand my point of view, thus for this run I will focus only on C-series offered in this thread. Thank you

Wish these would have worked out, but I understand :eek:

I have sent payment for 1x single-cell (16340/18350) CF P60-compatible tube with Natural HA-III finish ... $85 + $14 = $99 shipped to CONUS ... :paypal:

Prefer tracking info by PM, as available.

Many thanks!

Delghi

Enlightened
Minor update:a few of them will ship tomorrow, orders will closed before Christmas Holydays and I should be able to complete and ship the full run first week of next month.
Thanks!

DragonHead

Enlightened
Are these Surefire bodies with a CF overlay? and where they bagged after lamination?
Thanks,they look great...

Omega73

Newly Enlightened
Are these lights completely assembled and just need a battery ? I am looking for a gift for my dad for Christmas and this fits the bill nicely. If there is additional parts minus the batteries that I would need to buy, could someone please tell me what I may need ?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are these lights completely assembled and just need a battery ? I am looking for a gift for my dad for Christmas and this fits the bill nicely. If there is additional parts minus the batteries that I would need to buy, could someone please tell me what I may need ?
Head (bezel) known as Z44
Tail (with switch) known as Z41 or Z59 (clicky)
P60 drop-in
Batteries