• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Delrin switch parts for Sunwayman V10R Ti + and V11R LED lights

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Delrin Button Covers for Sunwayman V10R Ti +

Thanks Tim!! Will, PayPal sent.

Karl

You are welcome, Karl. I found a rubber boot that works very well as a temporary solution, so I wanted to give you first shot at one of these. You'll find the Ti+ to be a much more enjoyable light, once it has a properly functioning switch.

I'll take two!!
Do you mind ship to france please?
Could you PM me a quote, for two+int shipping to france.

wquiles

Flashaholic

I'll take two!!
Do you mind ship to france please?
Could you PM me a quote, for two+int shipping to france.
What I have done to ship internationally is to use the small flat rate USPS Priority Shipping box - worldwide for about $14-15 bucks.

The alternative of using air first class (post #3 and #8) I have not tried yet, but I am going right now to the post office so I will find out more soon.

Will

The thing is when I use my Iphone to log in there are pictures from other threads I read before covering most of the posts..
So I try to guess more than I read what members write and I miss lots of informations..
Which is the case for post 8.
Sorry that. But I am definitly interested by one.

wquiles

Flashaholic

The thing is when I use my Iphone to log in there are pictures from other threads I read before covering most of the posts..
So I try to guess more than I read what members write and I miss lots of informations..
Which is the case for post 8.
Sorry that. But I am definitly interested by one.

No worries man. I am finishing 8-10 more "kits", so hopefully by tomorrow Friday I will have then ready.

Shipping to the UK via Air First class (she said it would take approx 2 weeks) was $4, so I would imagine it would be similar to France or no more than $5, so send me payment for the 1 or 2 kits, and I can ship them both for $5 to France via Air First Class.

Will

wquiles

Flashaholic

OK guys, I been working most of the day on these, and I just got finished - 12 new kits ready to ship tomorrow Friday:
DSCF8159.JPG

I also updated post #2 with the step by step instructions/photos on how to install these.

Post here to claim a number in post #2 if you want them.

Will

Last edited:

FLGUY

Newly Enlightened

Paypal and Email incoming for 1 set. Thank you Sir.

QuailRider

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one if possible please. Email sent.

seahunt

Enlightened

PP sent.
Thanks Will!!
Regards, Chuck

BARBARIAN-X

Newly Enlightened

Email sent with shipping request to be followed by payment when received.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just picked up a ti+ today and I know what you mean on the terrible feeling button. I need one of these buttons too. Is there a way you can machine the stock button and insert it into a delrin sleeve? It would be nice to be able to keep the stock button with the logo on it. The black button reminds me of the regular v10r ti:(

wquiles

Flashaholic

Man, I am confused :confused:

This part of your note says you want to buy one of the custom Delrin Button covers, which is the purpose of this thread:
I just picked up a ti+ today and I know what you mean on the terrible feeling button. I need one of these buttons too.

But this part of your note says you don't want to buy one of the custom Delrin Buttons I have here for sale:
Is there a way you can machine the stock button and insert it into a delrin sleeve? It would be nice to be able to keep the stock button with the logo on it. The black button reminds me of the regular v10r ti:(

If you "do" want to buy one, I have then in stock. Email me with questions :D

Will