• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CUSTOM QUAD P60 XPG Drop-ins. Up to 1654 Lumen OTF!

Mike Docherty

Newly Enlightened
I think it might be too late for a CC chargeback. You have to file your dispute within a few weeks, besides I doubt Jessie pulled a scam. He was a dedicated builder making highly specialized products. His communication was great with me on the things I purchased. My bet is something happened to him...

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it might be too late for a CC chargeback. You have to file your dispute within a few weeks, besides I doubt Jessie pulled a scam. He was a dedicated builder making highly specialized products. His communication was great with me on the things I purchased. My bet is something happened to him...
Based on my interactions with him, which were positive, I'm afraid that's the more plausible explanation.

Wilkey

Darksides

Newly Enlightened
anyone know of indirect contacts for him? If something is wrong i just want to get some news. Even if i could file a pp claim i wouldn't
i think we will hear from him at some point. Bad timing i guess..

Kendras

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody know how to contact Jesse?
If he is in trouble or has no time to post here i don´t want to stress him but were talking about a lot of money i payed eight month ago and i would realy like to know whats going on...

best regards

Kendras

texas cop

Enlightened
His last known adress is.

Jesse Veitch
2828 Inlet Ave.
Victoria, B.C.
V9A 2M7 Canada

Last edited:

Kendras

Newly Enlightened
Tank´s to all of you!
Is there anybody else waiting for some stuff?
Maybe we could contact him together...

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jesse Veitch
2828 Inlet Ave.
Victoria, B.C.
V9A 2M7 Canada

I really have no horse in this race accept I'd like to know if he is OK. Someone sending a kind letter of inquiry to his home in hopes that at least a friend or relative may respond seems appropriate to me. I have done this with good results when I feared the worst about a forum member before.

Phil Ament

Enlightened

Jesse Veitch
2828 Inlet Ave.
Victoria, B.C.
V9A 2M7 Canada

I really have no horse in this race accept I'd like to know if he is OK. Someone sending a kind letter of inquiry to his home in hopes that at least a friend or relative may respond seems appropriate to me. I have done this with good results when I feared the worst about a forum member before.

Well I too have no horse in this race and I also truly hope that no harm has come to this person, however this thread isn't really looking very good at all as it has now been 3 months since VanIsleDSM/Jesse has last logged on, and his inbox has been continually full ever since and he doesn't appear to be answering anybody's emails either. If the last known address that texas cop supplied is correct then I thought that I should also just mention that I have just come across this here and here, and as you will see it appears as though the house is currently trying to be sold! Maybe somebody could try and talk to the real estate agent and see if they can find out something.

As a matter of interest it also appears as though I may have stumbled across his telephone number just as can be seen here, although I have not tried it myself to verify it or anything, however I just thought that I would pass on all of this information just in case it helps anyone here at all. Anyway for the sake of all involved I really do hope that somehow this works out to be all OK in the end!

Sincerely Yours
Phil Ament :wave:

jtrucktools34

Newly Enlightened
I think it is possible that the house and phone number belonged to his father. I believe he mentioned his Dad was very Ill earlier this year.

As with all of you I am hoping for the best!

Jtruck

jtrucktools34

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys! I'm around. I've been busy with some family stuff helping my parents pack up and get rid of 28 years of stuff, as they're moving into a new place. My Dad's still a little weak from some radiation treatment but he's starting to bounce back pretty well now. I apologize for not being as available as usual, I think the worst is over now! The actual move should be nothing compared getting rid of all the crap.

I'm gearing up for a Quad and Septa sale with the new XTE white LED. more throw than the XPG, more light output than the XPE, and cheaper than both of them. I'll be passing on the savings.

This would explain the phone number and house for sale...maybe.

Jtruck

jaycyu

Enlightened
If we were to track him, are there means to do so without visiting his city?
If we can't, is it against forum rule for one member to visit another member?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't bought anything from him....but I live in Vancouver and I'll be visiting Victoria next weekend. I could kindly go and ring the bell and see if he's ok.

Kind of weird, Victoria is so small I've lived there for 10 years and never expected a flashaholic there selling such phenomenal products

jaycyu

Enlightened
:O Thanks Kuanr
Though I'm still a newb, Jesse's fetie is the only clicky I know of that goes above 5A.
I was planning to ask the new owner of the house, or like what Phil Ament said, copy down the real estate agency's phone number and make enquirers, as well as interviewing adjacent neighbors.

Last edited:

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened
I had good luck dealing with Jesse and his little FET switches are the shiznit. I hope that there's an explanation for his long absence - a real loss to CPFs.

jaycyu

Enlightened
As a matter of interest it also appears as though I may have stumbled across his telephone number just as can be seen here, although I have not tried it myself to verify it or anything
Has someone tried that number?
Seriously, I'm a poor communicator, so someone else phoning that number has a better chance of persuading the new house owner of sharing Jesse's fate.
Since Texa Cop has more than half a grand submitted, can you post what methods you tried to contact Jesse, so we can build on the existing search?

Last edited: