Dereelight Night Master Review

firelord777

Enlightened
awesome, awesome, AWESOME review. you did a fantastic job! somehow I missed this when it was posted

Thanks buddy! You always have such kind words to say, anything you need just tell me:)

Regards,

Your buddy Alain

cccpull

Enlightened
Appreciate your write up and pictures. It's a lot of work to get all those beam shots for our viewing pleasure and even if you enjoy doing it, thanks for the effort.

firelord777

Enlightened
Appreciate your write up and pictures. It's a lot of work to get all those beam shots for our viewing pleasure and even if you enjoy doing it, thanks for the effort.

Thanks cccpull, you're very welcome. Regarding the beamshots, my computer was acting a bit weird and that's what made it a bit harder than usual:D

Cheers

firelord777

Enlightened
Added disclosure in accordance with FTC regulations,

I have also been informed that this unit was a normal unit, NOT an over achiever:)

Cheers

Augusto

Newly Enlightened
  1. Dereelight's site says: "2MT-S drive emitter at 1.2A, full power by using a single 18650;"

So, a single 18650 will never reach 1.5A, that's right? Full power is only with 2MT-M?

Last edited:

sandrat

Newly Enlightened
Great Review. You have almost sold me on this light but i would love to see it in a video. Is their any chance of that happening?

firelord777

Enlightened
  1. Dereelight's site says: "2MT-S drive emitter at 1.2A, full power by using a single 18650;"

So, a single 18650 will never reach 1.5A, that's right? Full power is only with 2MT-M?

Correct, however, you can reach 1.5 amps with 2 X 18650s, but you will need to pick up an extension tube, an EXT650 I believe it's called,

Cheers

firelord777

Enlightened
Great Review. You have almost sold me on this light but i would love to see it in a video. Is their any chance of that happening?

If you would have asked me that just yesterday, the answer would have most definitely been a no. But today my classmate, who is quite enthusiastic about helping me review things, says he is really experienced on doing videos. I'll see what we can work out:)

Is there anything in specific you want me to cover, or just an epic soundtrack with images popping in the screen to the rhythm?

Cheers:D