DFW Texas Spring Flashapalooza, Sat. April 21, 2012

Imon

Enlightened
I've got to say ... Springtime in North Texas has been surprisingly mild so far.

Lets hope our luck holds out. :twothumbs
Last year it was 3 straight months of 100+ degree weather and the freshwater reservoirs around the area were dropping at an alarming rate.

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
If meeting at the park is too much hassle, we could always invade and reserve the back room of some restaurant somewhere... won't have beamshots but at least good food and fellowship and can still lay out all our lights and blind each other and talk.

LEDite

Enlightened
Billy, If you give me a day when you are in the DFW area, then I'll set a date for the next GTG.

Matt;

I've got my new "white" laser to demo.

I'll also help with the pavilion reservation fees.

I have a couple of guys wanting to see more lights.

Let me know.

Larry

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
White?
I'm dropping behind.. Is that a burner with all those frequencies, or does the cool frequencies balance out the hot frequencies?

Alan.. Sent with Tapatalk 2

X_Marine

Enlightened
Looks like I'll have to plan something soon :) I'd love to see all the new lights!
Hey Matt, drop me a line @ billydsl(at)gmail.com
White laser, hmm,, can we see it or do we just have to take your word for it. lmao (well no color right) '))
Thanks
X/BillyD.. :devil:

Imon

Enlightened
May I humbly offer a few suggestions?

The next new Moon is Friday, May 10th but that's only three days from now and way too short of a notice.
The next new Moon after that is Saturday, June 8th. It might get a tad toasty outside in June but the new Moon is certainly the best time to be showcasing lights. Also it happens to land on a weekend which probably works out better for all of us schedule-wise.

Just my thoughts. :)

idleprocess

Flashaholic
May I humbly offer a few suggestions?

The next new Moon is Friday, May 10th but that's only three days from now and way too short of a notice.
The next new Moon after that is Saturday, June 8th. It might get a tad toasty outside in June but the new Moon is certainly the best time to be showcasing lights. Also it happens to land on a weekend which probably works out better for all of us schedule-wise.

Just my thoughts. :)

Not a bad plan... also makes cold beer that much more refreshing.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I cleaned out my inbox and am open for suggestions. I don't have much time to keep up on the forum, so any help would be much appreciated!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Imon

Enlightened
Just my thoughts ...

If we can't get anything going in the next month or so I think we should wait until September/October.
Holding a meeting in the Autumn months will allow members to plan in advance and we can avoid the scorching July/August weather.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
We should really plan something SOON! I've been so busy, working with a home remodel and life,, Any suggestions? Anyone intrested in getting this rolling? I'd like to attend, just not sure I've got the time to orgnize something right now.

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me and a few other guys are interested...
Correct me if I'm wrong, we didn't have one this year right? If so I missed it.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I'm interested if we do something November-December - I have legitimate free time until January.

Me and a few other guys are interested...
Correct me if I'm wrong, we didn't have one this year right? If so I missed it.