DFW Texas Spring Flashapalooza, Sat. April 21, 2012

kwalker

Newly Enlightened
Was in the Lighthound store south of Houston and the girls mentioned some of you guys are getting together in the store on Saturday. Sounds like fun but I'm 1200 miles north (was in Houston for business). I spent 2 hours there and walked out with lights, batteries and accessories. Really nice place for flashaholics and store personnel are enthusiast. Check out those Lighthound labeled lights. (actually relabeled Balder)
Have fun at your party.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Perhaps I will come out of hiding and say hello to some local folks. Week of October 13-20 is a bad week, but otherwise not a lot on the calendar.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps I will come out of hiding and say hello to some local folks. Week of October 13-20 is a bad week, but otherwise not a lot on the calendar.

About time.:nana: I've been wondering where you've been all these years we have been meeting. You'll have a blast I'm sure. I suppose we just need our fearless leader(Matt/Aircraft800) to corral us all together.

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone brings some cash and PM's me an interest I may be shedding some of my lights.... just don't use them but they were fun to play with for a while...

1. Olight SR90 "mint" condition with brand new battery wand.
2. DEFT "mint" condition
3. Firefox 3 HID "mint" condition
4. Mule HID

Some very sweet lights but I tend to not collect lights too much... While I have a long list of what i've owned, I usually sell or give them away when the honeymoon's over.
Won't be divorcing my love for lights... just getting new ones.... younger and prettier I guess some would say...
Too bad they cost so much!

kingofwylietx

Enlightened
I'm definitely game for getting together. I think the last one I got to attend was a couple of years ago.

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arm and Leg, I tried to respond to your pm but got this message "
Arm and Leg has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

But yes, it's still for sale.
Alan.. Sent with Tapatalk 2

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I haven't been around much!! I still love this place and my lights! Been building a lot for guys at work when i find free time, but none for myself.

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
So what's the scoop, it's approaching May... Are we likely to have an event this year or no?
Need to plan and make sure I have the days off on my schedule.
I have two guys who want to go.

X_Marine

Enlightened
So what's the scoop, it's approaching May... Are we likely to have an event this year or no?
Need to plan and make sure I have the days off on my schedule.
I have two guys who want to go.

Well you know how Matt is, he needs as much stirin as me and that's a bunch. ')
Give a yel, drop a line Matt..

Btw, Best to all effected by the West explosion.
X/BillyD..

Latest posts