Disco Stage Light

pump it

Newly Enlightened
Folks what's your recent purchase?
I got my one of my orders a week ago - a crystal LED stage light.
Alrighty the fact is that the other day I was lounging around in a mall and suddenly bumped into this:
dWQsMStkaxQ.jpg

OI841zTnaAw.jpg

Then I decided to get one for myself.
(My initial plan was to put it on Christmas party but apparently the package failed to come in time.:banghead: )
Like a big fat upturned salad bowl... I bought at the price of $27 which seems a good price.
On Dx.com I found a similar one but that would cost $6 more.
And also I'm happy with the good package.

http://www.eachbuyer.com/12w-rgb-mp3-led-dj-club-disco-bar-crystal-magic-ball-stage-effect-light-lamp-p177410.html

http://www.dx.com/p/kx-dm11-project...how-party-christmas-black-258792#.VLh1IsmUhMQ

0XDKqOqLGT8.jpg

On one side is a simple music controller for previous, play and next.
Above the controller there are a SD slot and a USB port.
UoW2wJnEkVE.jpg

Out of curiosity I opened it with a screw driver

ne7qwy5jqAQ.jpg

One little problem with this ball light:

That is, before I made it to unscrew the crystal cap I had to remove the music controller first, or the screw-driver won't work well.
Looks like the craftsmanship needs improving! And it left a scratch on the surface. Since nobody would be so bored to open a ball light everyday so personally I don't really care much -- as long as the light works well.

X5ljDHK96b0.jpg

8L8-4bZCoak.jpg

Okeydoke... have to say it gives really bright light.
I just put in on the floor. The light is so strong that it lit up the entire room.
Wish there would be more colors than red, green and blue…

mrmPkCyXpSo.jpg

7_wpH03Ldjc.jpg

In a nutshell, this LED crystal ball light a nice touch (except the little defect on craftsmanship), pretty good for occasion like a house party, KTV or something.
PS: The music could be so very loud and clear that I could even hear the music on the balcony.
If you live in an apartment block, your neighbor may knock at your door asking you to turn down the music!

A little kitten with curiosity and wonder. :naughty::naughty:
-dVOiQKzUBw.jpg