DIY for Barbolight Bomb-Proof Host with MC-E and McR45 ...

wquiles

Flashaholic
Thank you Donn for the kind words :eek:

You still get full credit for the idea for this project: Barbo Host + McR45 reflector + MC-E = great combo ;)

Will

DM51

Flashaholic
Fantastic work - a superb build, producing a very impressive beam pattern. Another great tutorial thread - many thanks!

sygyzy

Enlightened
Wow incredible job. I really appreciated how you took pics and wrote clear descriptions. Even someone like me, not a machinist, could follow it!

wquiles

Flashaholic
An impressive job, doing it and documenting it.

I'm sure Will is going to have some hosts to play with very soon. We are working on a new reflector for P7's and MC-E's (yes, fits both), a little bit deeper than the previous which will increase lux reading at spot by 50% at least if not 100%.

Javier

Wait until you see the special 3x MC-E super build that I am currently in the process of building for you as a special purpose dive light ... it will be the bomb ;)

Will

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonderful build and beautiful results:twothumbs

Thank you for posting it.

Sverre

wquiles

Flashaholic
Nice build - and thanks for the story and pics.

Harry

Wonderful build and beautiful results:twothumbs

Thank you for posting it.

Sverre

Thank you guys :eek:

Now this is one I am really waiting to see! :thumbsup:
I have several of the parts already fitted, but need more work on the head of the light. I also need to wait for the cells to arrive, some more work on the heatsink/plug/etc.. Hopefully in another week or two I will have everything completed ;)

Will