Do cigarettes expire?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Apparently cigarette related threads do not expire either, eh? :hahaha:

Still winning

es4x2c.gif

nbp

Flashaholic
I love seeing Halo's handle as the last post in a thread like this. I always know there will be some funny pic or vid plugged in there from his massive 500 TB dabatase of media. :laughing:

awenta

Enlightened
They do dry out but if it was a functioning shop there should be no reason for them to sit very long. Same goes for liquor. (most)Properly stored liquor will last forever with no problems just improvements. Even certain beer is age-able. Good luck and don't give in to the scum bag.

87james

Newly Enlightened
as far as I know, the beer and juice(pepsi, coca cola, etc.) do have the expiration date cause there might be chemical exchanges. But the white wine could be the longer stored, the better it tastes, which depends on the alcohol concentration. basically, above 45% works that way. as to the cigs, I haven't got the one with expiration date on it. it seems that they work in dry state and even they get wet, they could still work after dried up. But I guess most cigs do not have a chance to get wet before they are finished.:devil: will the smoker keep them alive when they want them?!!!

Latest posts