Do you know this Girl?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Tom,

She's in Mag's back yard. Maybe she can do some spying for us and find out what to expect in the 20th century for illumination tools. OK, my bad.......

Sasha,

I think I need a session PLEASE.......

- Don

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:

.. snip .. and find out what to expect in the 20th century for illumination tools. OK, my bad.......

- Don

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think they know - its been only a couple of years since ..

Klaus

Willmore

Enlightened
It's a good photo, but I've never been fond of the 3/4 angle shot, it seems so isometric... it's not as flattering as some other angles. Still, she has reason to be proud of it. It's the subject that's important, not the portrature.

Sorry that I can't help, but I'm down there in Hamilton, NJ--wrong coast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
TOB9595 said:
hairshot.jpg

I like to think she has my looks but everyone else says she has her Mom's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I have never seen you...but I`m quite sure you don`t look like that! So is her mom single? Awh...never mind. Just remembered...I`m not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
TOB9595 said:I did think about cropping out her navel....SIGH!!

[/ QUOTE ]

DON'T DO IT! Tell her that she needs to hang this picture up in her bathroom and that it is her lifelong job to keep that pretty little flat tummy, well, pretty, little, and flat!

Brotherscrim

Enlightened
Ah yes, still on the first page and folks have managed to reduce her into her constituent parts.

Makes you proud to be a father, don't it TOB?

TOB9595

Enlightened
WHAT A MISTAKE THIS WAS!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
SASHA

TOM

Greta

Flashaholic
Hey! Don't come running to me! I'm not the one who posted a picture of my very attractive daughter and her flat little tummy in order to post a link to some items I'm selling... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You're on your own Tom... I'm not helping you out of this one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
Sasha, It was a good idea at the time, tho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Kelly read the posts last night and, I think she was flattered till she got to darell's post. then roth, then roy, then bud, then....
OH YEAH, DARELL'S WAS THE SECOND POST
She really likes Don and Sasha, Go figure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Oh well, I really would like her to post here. Then the "boys" will be put in their place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif
Sasha Where do you get all those cool gremlins?
Tom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Tom... I've found a few smilie sites around the internet. As I go around, I just snag the ones I like... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Anyway... tell your daughter that she'd be more than welcome to join! And that it would be nice to have another Kelly around to blame stuff on... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Hey! Don't come running to me! I'm not the one who posted a picture of my very attractive daughter and her flat little tummy in order to post a link to some items I'm selling... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AH HA...NAILED! You sligh dog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I`ll bet that`s not even you daughter...probably got that out of some magazine...just some sexy model. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif Saha...give him da whippin...and bring your in your horse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Yah know... it may not have seemed like it at the time, but I was actually trying to make a subtle point with my first post. Seems to have been missed, and what pictures you decide to post are really no business of mine. I meant to help, and ended up earning myself some dislike from somebody who doesn't even know me. I hate it when that happens.

I hope the rest of my week goes better.

You have a lovely daughter, Tom.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
I meant to help, and ended up earning myself some dislike from somebody who doesn't even know me. I hate it when that happens. I hope the rest of my week goes better..

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw jeese...I can`t stop crying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif We like you a little bit Darell...if that helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i would just like to point out, that darell made me say whatever it is i said, and i cannot be held responsable for it.

kelly, if you would like to talk to the real me, please call 319 365-xxxx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something is missing in the pic,
There is a female human there, where is the flashlight? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif Why are flashlights better than your mate?
1. They don't mind other flashlights
2. Much easier to turn on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif
3. Flashlights have warranties

lightnix

Enlightened
Jeez, guys... Anyone reading this might think you had never seen a woman before, or at least weren't getting any right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
Kelly said that as she was driving to the corner convenience store (~200 miles away, everyone in CA drives 200 miles to get there) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
She saw this hybrid vehicle with this REALLY cute hunk of a guy.
Could this have been you Darell?
Do you have pedals?
Tom