just so you know

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
If memory serves me, he tried to post some political ideals via a music video but the Boss called him out.
The guy I'm referring to wasn't kitro. It was another one and I too really enjoyed him until covid. We had good hot sauce and music convos. He literally lost it over covid. Don't know if it was stress or what but wow… I agged it on a little not gonna lie. Then he called me a bigot because I don't like CNN ( I hate all news, he just thought cnn was end all be all) Ahhhhh good times in the past. I think we should all get along. Wish he'd come back and realize everyone didn't die and Don Lemon wasn't the second coming.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
The guy I'm referring to wasn't kitro. It was another one and I too really enjoyed him until covid. We had good hot sauce and music convos. He literally lost it over covid. Don't know if it was stress or what but wow… I agged it on a little not gonna lie. Then he called me a bigot because I don't like CNN ( I hate all news, he just thought cnn was end all be all) Ahhhhh good times in the past. I think we should all get along. Wish he'd come back and realize everyone didn't die and Don Lemon wasn't the second coming.
I think the member went by StarHalo his avatar an illustrated black cat. I remember the hot sauce thread.. ummm!

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woah woah woah kid! Why you gotta bring Trump into this?

My point is these "feel sorry for me" antics have gotten boring. "Oh woah is me I'm so dumb".... so freakin' what? "I'm so broke I need to sell my lights for food", "hey check out my new motorcycle".

It's stale bro. Especially when there are people out there with REAL problems like they got their leg blown off by a bomb or their husband is dieing of cancer and the medical bills caused them to lose their house.....they lost their job through layoffs or their kid has a fatal disease. Not some "oh woah is me my neighbors don't like me riding my motorcycle through the neighborhood at 40mph."

Well I'm glad someone said it. Then that guy talked about "banning himself" again.

Can someone ban me instead so I don't get sucked into another one of these damn threads!

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
A great rule I learned in kindergarten is -

If you can't post something nice, don't post anything at all.

Wasn't that something akin to what Thumper said in Bambi? 🤔

I predict this forum to be a ghost town

th-665942823.jpg

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
First Raggie, now StarHalo??

Seriously?! I don't recall S.H. posting anything terrible on CPF about three years ago. Do recall when I first found CPF he was here constantly, posting excellent content. Including his flashlight stories thread. He took a break shortly before we had that 2008 Group Buy of George Tichbourne's CPF knife run. Made super easy by one new member who took care of all the communications. Then vanished after everyone got their knives. We tried a 2nd Run in 2009. But interest was down. Sadly, George would pass away a year later. S.H. missed out on the original Knife run. I still have mine. Ironically, number 08 from the 2008 run.

I know Greta has one. I think it's number 3 with some fancy file work on the spine that she wasn't expecting.

I don't even remember Kitro being that bad, either. Maybe I legit accidentally logged onto an alternate reality version of CPF. Is PK still no longer with SureFire?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I hope Raggie is doing ok. Seriously.

Same with Star Halo who just seemed to log out one day and that was that. We had some lively debates he and I. Never got personal, never called each other names. I did get hollered at by Greta when I said to him "you're my favorite bowling pin". lol.

And PK left SureFire about ten years ago to start his own gig.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Good to see some things are still the way they are.
(Though yeah, I wish PK was still at SureFire. But I know my wallet is happy he's not.)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
PK did his thing for a while but his consumer stuff never caught on. Between the avant-garde aspect and being made in China, folks just didn't buy his stuff like in the SureFire days. He now does lights for military purposes on a limited basis.

I still EDC his PR-1 and PL-2. Both were ahead of the curve for steady output but those "brighter for 22 seconds" numbers stole the thunder.

Poppy

Flashaholic
raggie has been spewing his nonsense for so many years it is impossible to decern what is true. I hope that he really does need meds, and that he takes them.

If he doesn't need meds, it would be truly pathetic, that he would find it humorous to make fun of those who do.

I also hope that Star Halo is doing fine. I was a little surprised when he suddenly stopped posting. I liked that he brought new little gadgets to light, for review, or consideration.