• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Don's "Garage Sales"??

DTF

Enlightened
I don't even like opening some drawers anymore. :duck: I don't know what some of the lights are now days.....

Come on, Don. You know that there will so many super excited flashlight nuts who will be over the moon to have a chance to bid on the stuff in your drawers. Not sure if that sounds right.... but, come on, Don! ;-)

McGizmo

Flashaholic
scout24, your hope is my nightmare but it is definitely alive! The Aqua line has driven the fact home. I have new parts on the floor while yesteryears lights take up drawers.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
scout24, your hope is my nightmare but it is definitely alive! The Aqua line has driven the fact home. I have new parts on the floor while yesteryears lights take up drawers.

I would love to look in that drawer. It was like in the old camera stores, you could sift through the drawers behind the counter and find wonderful useful things...some I still use today.

count me in, please!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I love that I go months without being on CPF, and this thread is still alive and kicking... sort of. :nana:

:wave: john

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
We should just club together to by a ticket for somebody to fly to Maui and help clean out Don's drawers. (that sounds worse that it was intended)

eala