• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Don's "Garage Sales"??

McGizmo

Flashaholic
OK, spring cleaning will happen but after whale season unless we get a few days of bad weather. I have put this off so long that I doubt I will be able to properly describe some of what I have.

nbp

Flashaholic
Guess I won't be buying any lights til I see what shows up in this sale, haha. :popcorn:

TweakMDS

Enlightened
Alrighty, looks like I need to give my paypal some time to recover for this.

AMC mule isn't even here yet, and I'm already considering new stuff...

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alrighty, looks like I need to give my paypal some time to recover for this.

AMC mule isn't even here yet, and I'm already considering new stuff...

It is ok. You can consider new stuff because the AMC Mule remains a wish list till Don says otherwise. Going by his past records, it is very likely to remain status quo. So go on, make your next purchase.
:)

TweakMDS

Enlightened
It is ok. You can consider new stuff because the AMC Mule remains a wish list till Don says otherwise. Going by his past records, it is very likely to remain status quo. So go on, make your next purchase.
:)

There's an AMC mule in the mail that I found used, so the mule light is covered for now.
That doesn't take away from the fact that I'm still interested in another one in black of course :D

I'm also considering some sort of sundrop-type of light, be it a separate head or an alternative version, or anything else that spikes my interest to use it for photography purposes :)

Last edited:

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
When's whale season end??? Official tours say May - I was there a few years ago and saw a Humpback family in August.
This year, I could be in Lahaina early July.
Would be awesome to actually GO to Don's garage for a sale...

TweakMDS

Enlightened
You lucky guy. Nice to be able to source for a used one.

It was as simple as posting a WTB here, and hopefully offering a fair price - considering how good these are and increase in value due to "rareness". But yes, I do feel lucky finding a mint one. Now hoping it'll arrive ok, it has quite a long journey to make...

Latest posts