• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
Can't wait for my Drake......Does anyone have any beamshots of Drake on full vs 100lm Wee?:knight:

hazna

Enlightened
I don't like complaining, but I have to say sometimes its hard getting a response out of modamag/johnathan. I'm trying to decide between two options, and awaiting to hear back from johnathan for the costs of these two options. I'd be ready to send through paypal as soon as I hear back from him, so I'm a serious buyer... not just trying to waste his time.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
I believe Jonathan is still reluctantly out of the country on business. He should be back in about a week and I'm sure he'll sort out any orders as soon as he returns. He replied to a PM I sent about a week ago but I don't think he has the time to get on CPF very often at the moment.......To any proud Drake/Draco owners reading this......More Pics if you would be so kind......need eye candy. :faint:

Dizos

Newly Enlightened
To any proud Drake/Draco owners reading this......More Pics if you would be so kind......need eye candy. :faint:

Bare ti Draco with a ti can (from Sunshine) for a spare battery.

draco.jpg

Detail on the can. The only draw back on the Draco for me is the battery life.
Carrying a spare fixed that.

draco2.jpg

Draco with some other ti friends.

draco3.jpg

McShawn

Enlightened
Hey I hope its not too late I just did PayPal for a Drake light if its too late just refund the money they look great. I cannot believe I missed these lights.
thanks
Shawn

ResFiatLuxAddict

Newly Enlightened
I would soooooo very much like a Drake in AlTiN if you have any inclination to manufacture that product mix again.:poke:

Pretty please?

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
well guys, some how the custom o-ring that was on my AlTin Drake has disappeared.:sick: Now its pretty loose where the head unscrewed from my keychain as I was doing inspections at my job 10 min. ago. Jonathon is pretty busy, I assume, and I was wondering if their was any place I could purchase a replacement? Edit: found at the Shoppe. here. is the diameter .020 or .024? - went w/ the .020

Also, has anyone had any problems w/ the Flupic? When I scroll thru the settings the last which is used to set the user setting is skipped. I have to cycle 2 or 3 times until this setting appears again. This is all prior to the above statement.

Hope you can help guys,

Nick

Last edited:

hazna

Enlightened
Paypal sent!

Standard drake titanium package + green tritium + international shipping + insurance + 2 extra 10180 batteries + 2 extra o-rings - nano charger - battery spacer

CREE R2 LED, preferably something without a green tint to it. neutral or cool white. (with preference to neutral white)

Looking forward to getting my package!!! Just got to sit tight and wait now.

Ward

Newly Enlightened
Never mind, figured it out allready. Btw, has anyone received their new draco recently? Seems awfully quiet around here...

Ward

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for draco standard chrome package R2 - charger + blue trit + 2 extra o-rings + chrome insurance + int shipping = $196,50

Thanks!

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbs Got back from my camping trip to find a Ti Drake waiting for me in my porch, which was nice!:D I am delighted with this light, it is absolute perfection and very bright:devil:. Unfortunately, the wife:hairpull: has taken it and told me I can't have it till my Birthday which is nearly a month away:sick:. I do know where its hidden though so its out regularly when she's not around:naughty:

Last edited:

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys for the long MIA period.
If you want to know why take a look at
http://perplextart.webs.com

As of totady I've processed all my orders on the Credit Card account. I'm proceeding to the Cash account now.

Ward: I C your order from last week. It'll be process by next Monday.

DecemberHeat

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jonathan,

I've been searching around and can't seem to find a exact answer on how's the UI for Drake?

Does it behave exactly like Draco? High -> User Defined -> Low?

If so, is Drake still available?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.