• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

DriverVN3 and DriverVNX3 Development

LessDark

Enlightened
Good news vinh.
But do you have any plans for releasing a driver that allows a single 18650/26650 to run a 6v emitter?
That would be awsome!

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
How about a way of locking it out ...........unless there is and i am missing it:) For side switch lights that could be easily activated.

hazza

Newly Enlightened
That 1-20-70-100 in a mechanical would be nice--The problem with most lights is 100% gets hot therefore 70% gives great output and long runtime-- are you going to have the driver with short press forward long press backward--hidden strobe and battery check

+1

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK lots of ideas here. Which is good. I need sometime just to sit and read it all over carefully and take notes. But keep it coming.

huffman.matthew

Newly Enlightened
As someone who uses strobe on a regular basis, having multiple modes with memory plus strobe a double click away is the best method I've seen.

My favorite switch interface is my Stinger which is 3 modes with memory and strobe is double click.

lumentia

Enlightened
I'm surprised im the only one that'd like a lower low than 1% ;)
you're not. I like moonlight in my more floody lights and anything I'd edc. But unless Vinh is planning to have a 7135 chip in his newest driver, it's just not possible to get a consistent moonlight with these FET drivers if I have my facts straight.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
You just want this so you can turn it on and stare into the emitter for fun.....lol
I did this with my Sunwayman V25C. In fact it would go so low you'd have to cup your hand around your eye and the flashlight in order to even see that the emitter was on. Actually you (at least I) couldn't tell it was on unless you looked to the side and saw it in your peripheral vision.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
thats the problem with these uber bright lights now with 5000+ lumens the 1% is still over 5 lumens which will kill your night adapted eyes. i say .5 lumens is a good ml mode

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
thats the problem with these uber bright lights now with 5000+ lumens the 1% is still over 5 lumens which will kill your night adapted eyes. i say .5 lumens is a good ml mode

Yes, 0.5 lumens would work.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I do like say a double click for turbo from off and say a triple click for strobe.