E21 Max. Any new info?

GunnarGG

Enlightened
There was a thread about a new E21, 2016 years model in the "LED flashlights" forum with a link to a chinese webpage.
Any more info about this light?

The E21 seems like an excellent flashlight for non flashaholics.

I have thought about getting my dad a new light but many of the lights I have are not suited for him.

What I understand the E21 has a 70 lumens "general mode" that I think is a good level and then it has a 265 lumens high mode.
And 265 lumens is actually pretty bright and more than enough for him (and most other people I'll guess).

2xAA and easy UI (think it is tight bezel high and loose bezel low) would make it a perfect light for him.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Fenix reported:
Yes as the customer posted. Fenix released a special customized version of E21 for one of the Chinese distributors (i.e. exclusively offer to one specific sales channel in China), whose item number is E21 MAX with only two modes but with similar ANSI to E20 2015.
Now its first batch is still waiting to be shipped out to this sales channel and won't be available outside of China currently.
I think we can recommend the current available items in US market for this customer instead like E20 2015.

There was a thread about a new E21, 2016 years model in the "LED flashlights" forum with a link to a chinese webpage.
Any more info about this light?

The E21 seems like an excellent flashlight for non flashaholics.

I have thought about getting my dad a new light but many of the lights I have are not suited for him.

What I understand the E21 has a 70 lumens "general mode" that I think is a good level and then it has a 265 lumens high mode.
And 265 lumens is actually pretty bright and more than enough for him (and most other people I'll guess).

2xAA and easy UI (think it is tight bezel high and loose bezel low) would make it a perfect light for him.