Eagletac lights with XP-L HI (High Intensity) plus others!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
out of the lights I listed the GX30AD and TX25C2 have the small electronic switches with short traverse there is no momentary on with those two lights. The T25C2,G25C2 MkII and S200C2 have the nice big rear switches where momentary on is very easy to do. A 1 inch bodied light describes all the lights listed above save for the GX30A3. They will easily mount to a long gun if that is what you had in mind.

Theodore41

Enlightened
out of the lights I listed the GX30AD and TX25C2 have the small electronic switches with short traverse there is no momentary on with those two lights. The T25C2,G25C2 MkII and S200C2 have the nice big rear switches where momentary on is very easy to do. A 1 inch bodied light describes all the lights listed above save for the GX30A3. They will easily mount to a long gun if that is what you had in mind.

I have the S200C2,it is a superb light.My only complaint, is that there is not a strobe mode.What a pity.
I have told a friend,if he could mod it so as to have this strobe mode I want,but he says that it is difficult.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the S200C2,it is a superb light.My only complaint, is that there is not a strobe mode.What a pity.
I have told a friend,if he could mod it so as to have this strobe mode I want,but he says that it is difficult.
@vinhnguyen54 sells a modded S200C2vn with programmable driver which has several ways to access stove, including one click direct access. Mine also has about 150K lux! You can get the color temperature you want. I got 4000K for better color rendition in the forest.

Theodore41

Enlightened
@vinhnguyen54 sells a modded S200C2vn with programmable driver which has several ways to access stove, including one click direct access. Mine also has about 150K lux! You can get the color temperature you want. I got 4000K for better color rendition in the forest.

Hi MAD777.Thank you for your response.
You mean this version?
Spec 4 XPG2 S4 Dedome ANSI Lumen 685, Lux 155K, Throw 790m.
I think that 685Lumen are in the low side,aren't they?
And another question.Is the strobe mode frequency fast enough?I ask,because I have read here in CPF, posts of a Dutch Police officer saying that the optimum frequency should be 18Hz,while all the lights we buy,have frequencies in the 10Hz territory,ie (10-12)Hz max.