• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eiger Solid Copper QTC Lug

gonefishing

Enlightened
Love my copper Eiger! I put a lanyard on it and it rides in my coin pocket. Super durable little lights, I've dropped mine several times and they have always worked flawlessly. Excellent work.

Phry

Banned
Anyone have pictures of their copper Eiger yet?

Mine is on it's way...

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
little-copper.jpg

4th (shaved body, 219 mule head) and 5th (Eiger, cool, optic head) from the right...

peakfreak

Newly Enlightened
super nice copper lights I just ordered the shaved/mule219 eiger to replace my maratac---care to share your opinion on how they compare since you have both?

s1xty7

Newly Enlightened
I just placed an order for a knurled/narrow optic in neutral! I'm not sure if it'll be a shelf queen or replace/complement my current EDC E01.

Apparently I'm trying to make my front pocket full of different metals as I have my brass bullet Space Pen, titanium/stainless Leatherman, and "flint" rod in there already.

Icabad

Newly Enlightened
Hey all.... How so I get in touch with peak led to place an order with them? They are seemly difficult to get in touch with.... Thanks

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
super nice copper lights I just ordered the shaved/mule219 eiger to replace my maratac---care to share your opinion on how they compare since you have both?

Looks like I missed this one. After some usage, I never got used to the shaved body. I preferred the knurled body. So I ended up keeping the knurled body and knurled mule head, though I think my ultimate would be to have the small optic head with Knurling. I don't use my mules much except for lighting for photos of other lights. :)

toastystuff

Enlightened
I bought the shaved copper eiger with small optic from mcbrat and I love it I wish it had a nichia 219 but other than that it's a great edc light.

Latest posts