• Give me a holster instead.

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Others.

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
These are all some very interesting ideas! I have just gotten word from on high that a clip IS planned for the ezAA. It will be designed similar to that of the L0D and arc AAA clips. While not as elaborate as others mentioned here it is still effective and time tested.

Trevor
4Sevens Team

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are all some very interesting ideas! I have just gotten word from on high that a clip IS planned for the ezAA. It will be designed similar to that of the L0D and arc AAA clips. While not as elaborate as others mentioned here it is still effective and time tested.

Trevor
4Sevens Team

Thanks for the heads up, Trevor. Good to know it's coming. :rock:
Thanks again for your contribution, Moddoo. :)

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll just step aside at this point.

If you guys want a clip more like my design, let me know.
:thumbsup:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no interest in a clip on clip like ArcAAA. I voted yes but only because I assumed that it would be just like D10 clip, but hopefully easier to install.

Nitecore1

Newly Enlightened
I would absolutely love a clip for my EZAA...then I would actually carry it!

Although I have had a Fenix clip for my LDO1 and it sucked! It would slide up and down the light when I would remove it from my pocket, so I tried to squeeze it together to make it tighter:mecry:bad move, it just broke.

I would like to see a clip made by Nitecore just like the EX10/D10. The tail is made the same way and could easily be fitted with the same type clip.:poke:

Glow Bug

Enlightened
The compression design of the arc aaa has come off with me before. I would buy one only if it securely attatched to the light.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no interest in a clip on clip like ArcAAA. I voted yes but only because I assumed that it would be just like D10 clip, but hopefully easier to install.

+1

I'm actually using a modified (expanded) L0D clip right now on one of mine (I broke one trying to adjust it perfectly). It provides anti-roll which I feel is essential for EDC. It's working OK as a clip "short-term" for cargo pocket carry.

I see no reason why a D10 style mount could not be used, but I think I'd like the Tripod screw type mound better.

I think the clip has to meet with the knurling, otherwise it would be too long.

Lets hope the clip is something more than a slip on.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moddoo, i would be in for 1 screw in clip at least...., dont make it too wide please, it would unsightly on such a slim light...:D

and you need not worry of it needing a hole for a split ring. The light itself already has provision for a split ring and tail standing. to remove the split ring, or put it on, one can just remove the clip. :)

would prefer a dark looking steel, rather than shiny...but either way is good.

i would thiknk that would be a much better method then the clip planned (like L0D) :)

Crenshaw

Last edited:

MS3

Newly Enlightened
My vote is for a clip like the D10 as well - no snap on clips for me. For me, I'm not even consdiering buying the EZAA until I see the clip.

Now if Nitecore would bring out an 18650 PD light, I I'd buy that whether it had a clip or not, but that's a thread for another day...........;)

beautifully-stupid

Newly Enlightened
Snap on clips suck...

I went through two of the d10 d20 style clips because of other mfg. issues.

I like modoo's design... it would allow the light to sit nice and low. ...

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am listening guys.

I will be working on this.

Update in about a week.

Thanks for the interest

Girryn

Newly Enlightened
+1 for moddoo

Ideal clip has threads aligned so the clip is positioned opposite the keyring holes when screwed all the way down. I don't care about the clip ending ont he knurling because I can smooth out a spot once I figure out where it rests when fully tightened.

xikteny

Newly Enlightened
:bumpit:
I'd be in for at least one clip. I'd probably be satisfied with either Moddoo's design or a D10 style clip, but not a snap-on clip.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any progress???:popcorn:

The rain and heat has slowed me up a bit.
I still have half of my garage roof & gutters to finish.:shakehead

I have a new clip order that will be going through next week.

I think I will order an EZAA tonight...
EDIT: can someone please point me towards a warm tint model available at a US dealer?
if they are even available?
:shrug:

lets say 2-3 weeks and I should have something for you guys.
:thumbsup:

Thanks for the interest everyone.

Last edited:

Glow Bug

Enlightened
www.4sevens.com

You need to put (Warm Tint) in the comments of the order. They have some as of this morning. You won't find them on the web page. Just order the regular one and then put warm tint only in the comment section.