• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fantastic Deal on Surefire CR123 Batteries!....AGAIN!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

In September of last year, Kelmo kindly alerted us to the fact that LA Police Gear was selling 8-packs of Surefire CR123 batteries for $7.25. A bunch of us took advantage of that sale, including yours truly. You can find Kelmo`s original thread here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...96-Fantastic-Deal-on-Surefire-CR123-Batteries!

In Kelmo`s thread, I eventually reported that LA Police Gear ran out of stock on those 8-packs. His thread was accordingly closed. Well...they`re back again!

I just ordered 20 8-packs, to get the free shipping. Under that arrangement, I`m getting 160 batteries at just a little under $0.91 each. Adding in a sales tax that LA Police Gear added to my order, each battery ended up being about $0.96. I don`t know yet what the expiration date is on these batteries, but the last time it was 09/2027.

SO...have at it, as you may desire!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up! Also found a coupon code online for 5% off your order "NRA" Worked for me!

Damn! I forgot all about that...even though (i) I also used that discount myself last time around, and (ii) it was staring me in the face in the text of Kelmo`s thread!

I just turned 71 a short time ago. Woe is me! I must do better...I must do better!

:candle: :ohgeez::sigh:

Oh, what the hell! I`m still breathing fresh air. Life is good! :thumbsup: :D

Last edited:

1pt21

Enlightened
Thank you for the heads up!!

Finally placed an order this time after a horrific experience I recently had where some 123's bought off Amazon @$0.80/ea got stuck in my precious SF A2..... That was not fun, and if you know the old school A2's; you cannot just take off the head and push the batts out.

Trusty ol' SF123's slide in and out like butter :twothumbs