Favourite/most beloved 1xAA lights?

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first favorite led light was a red Infinity.
I was amazed that it would give nearly a week of red light from a single AA.
Often times the light would pop with released gas pressure when the head was unscrewed, because the depleted battery had off gassed.

I've missed the boat on some great lights since then, and jumped over to 18650, but I'm always interested in a perfect or nearly perfect AA light.
The best one that I have tried is the L3 Illumination L10 twisty with Nichia high CRI led. But due to led and battery innovation there are now AAA lights that are even more compact and deliver great performance, so I'm using a Thrunite Ti3, and the L3 L10 is relegated to being a backup, and long term emergency light - and it's great for that.
I'd like to hear of an AA light that's better than the L3 L10 for utility purposes, especially for hanging to project light down - used as a long term utility light.
The only downfall is that once I tied the Ti3 to make it a necklace light, the L3 L10 seemed insufferably bulky and heavy in comparison.
It has a permanent place in my kit though, where the red led Infinity used to be, but now, between the power and practicality of 18650, and the low mass and low volume of AAA lights, it's hard to find a place for an AA light in my day to day. AA has a non glamorous but important role for me now as reliable backup lighting.