FCW/SM/GT#15 - A Flashaholic Get Together in NJ - October 4th,5th,6th.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim - FCW 15 was totally awesome, and thanks again for organizing yet another successful get together. I had a lot of fun, and wish I could've gotten there Friday. However, I made up for it a bit by hanging out with MrMom until 10:00 PM Sunday!

These things are so enjoyable, my only regret is not attending before #14. It was a pleasure seeing everyone (some going as far back as 11 years now), and meeting a few new people as well.

Seriously looking forward to FCW 16!!!

Last edited:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
P.S. : My apologies to those tenting right behind my car as I fell asleep with the engine on for heat. Meant to turn the damn thing off! Hope it wasn't too noisy, or kept anyone awake. If so, I owe you one. One of what, I'm not sure yet, but will make it up to ya'.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was Scott's brother, and friends who were right behind me. In fairness to myself though, I'm not exactly sure the car was on all night as it was off when I woke up. What's making me think I slept with it on for a while is the water was still up to temp when I turned it on in the morning. Nonetheless, I wanted to put the apology out there just in case.

I did give them advance notice before they set up that I'd probably turn it on occasionally. They said "no problem" and proceeded to set up right behind my exhaust... lol. Apparently, no one can resist Bimmer fumes. It is, after all, the ultimate driving machine!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Gary - the CPF lurker who came by and bought a few lights. I wanted to get in touch with you. As you mentioned, you are local to the Spruce Run area, and so am I. I have a bunch of lights I'm looking to sell that you might be interested in. Maybe we can meet up at Spruce Run sometime. If you are still checking into this thread, you should join CPF, and reach out to me. I hope to hear from you. --Tim

jkid1911

Enlightened
Hey folks, so sorry I missed this one but was out of commission due to surgery recovery. Been out of the game for a while due to challenges at home but hoping to be back on board moving forward. Thanks for posting the photos, looks like a good time!!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone!

FCW/SM/GT#16 is coming!! -- SAVE THE DATE INFO: MAY 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Stan and I just booked Stokes State Park, so it's official. Stay tuned for a new thread about it.

Last edited: