• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FEELER: 2Nd Run Of FM3H

grift

Enlightened
im interested.

does this mean there is also hope for some 3.5" heads as well? one can wish cantg they..........

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
fivemega said:
Any interest for 2Nd run of FM3H with many improvements and advanced design?
5- Crenelated bezel.

Could you post a drawing of how the head will look? How large will the crenelations be? I hope they will not be larger than on your crown bezel, which was very nice.

I already have too many of your large heads, but I guess it can't hurt to have one more so sign me up for one in grey + extra reflector + extra bezel.

Will the extra reflectors fit in the 1st run heads? Can I use extra bezel on 1st run head? If yes then sign me up for one more reflector and two extra bezels in black.

Sigbjoern

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interested.
popcorn.gif

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to lack of enough interest, I have made limited quantity of these and hopefully will be ready by end of Jan.2007

NewFM3001.jpg

NewFM3002.jpg

NewFM3003.jpg

Lurveleven said:
Could you post a drawing of how the head will look? How large will the crenelations be? I hope they will not be larger than on your crown bezel, which was very nice.

I already have too many of your large heads, but I guess it can't hurt to have one more so sign me up for one in grey + extra reflector + extra bezel.

Will the extra reflectors fit in the 1st run heads? Can I use extra bezel on 1st run head? If yes then sign me up for one more reflector and two extra bezels in black.

Sigbjoern
Reflector, Boro lens, bezel and O'rings of these FM3H-2 (second version) are exchangeable with FM3H and FM3V

So far I have some HA black, HA red, HA gun metal gray and natural HA (Greenish gray)
I will prototype some other colors and add if I like them.

Last edited:

Rommul

Enlightened
With the forthcoming run on C and possibly D-Sized Li Ions you seriously need to consider a run of grey HA 2D mag tubes to make full use of these heads.

Nebula

Enlightened
Varooj - I am in. I hope you have some left! I would like gun metal gray and red. PM inbound for more detail.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Please reserve 5 for me with colors of 2 red, 1 black, & 2 HA-GM Gray. (Another chrome/nickel would be nice) Are you going to start an official GB thread for these, or use this thread?

Last edited: