FEELER: Custom tailcap boots (multiple colors)

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi there. I would be up for a dozen or so.

Are you planning "glow" colors ? This may be something that people would seek. Other then the green glow that are on the market, there are no other colors that glow I can locate. Just a thought.

That's a good point. I looked into it and basically there is green, blue, and red that are "fairly" common. The only problem is that blue and red have a MUCH shorter glow time. Green is rated (optimistically) at 12 hours or so. Blue is something like 6 hours and red is only an hour or two.

I had assumed that this would be undesirable but please feel free to chime in if you'd like to see these colors anyway.

kripto

Newly Enlightened
I'd definitely buy some each of Olive Drab, Sand, Red, Grey

Not much of a fan of orange or the light GITD green.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely interested in BLUE and GREY but based on price would definitely order all different colors... for prices closer to $1 would go for more than a dozen of all colors, for closer to $2 would be only blue and grey, probably...

Also, GID BLUE would be awesome...

Speaking of blue, to steal a topic for a sec, any chance of finding O-Rings in blue or even better GID blue that would fit Surefire ??? Just a thought...

archer6817j

Enlightened
Speaking of blue, to steal a topic for a sec, any chance of finding O-Rings in blue or even better GID blue that would fit Surefire ??? Just a thought...

If you know what size o-ring surefire uses you can order "fluorosilicone" o-rings that are blue...but they are about $1 each. It's what the military uses for fuel lines. Not aware of anyone that makes GITD blue though...but it would be cool :)

las3r

Enlightened
Depending on the price......ill take around 5 to 15+ can u make some clear ?

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to check... are you going to go forward with this ??? I'm still interested in Blue the most... but for reasonable price I'm sure everybody would do like me - order few of each...

archer6817j

Enlightened
Just wanted to check... are you going to go forward with this ??? I'm still interested in Blue the most... but for reasonable price I'm sure everybody would do like me - order few of each...

Right now this is pretty much on ice. I need to get my sales volume up a bit more. I'm still hopeful though!

Latest posts